Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Member Compilations - HALLOWEEN COMPILATION (Out now!) • Page 242

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Mar 30, 2016.

1. June 2nd

David Parke, EmoEmpire and Jdaniels like this.
  2. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I can bang out a short song. Yes. Don't bore us. Get us to the chorus......FM!

David Parke and bradsonemanband like this.
  3. The_Pioneer

Regular

So I’m a long time AP and chorus lurker who just happened to have written a short song (that I am admittedly pretty proud of!) before stumbling on here.

I would love to submit it, as I don’t typically share my music and this could be a good chance to try doing so, but I really don’t have any kind of recording equipment. Is a phone recording okay, or would you guys rather not have something that low quality?

EmoEmpire, aoftbsten and David Parke like this.
  4. Low Q is the best Q baby! Brad's super welcoming to all qualities. Submit!

5. Bring it on, baby!

EmoEmpire likes this.
  6. So are we all trying to write the best Chorus.FM theme song/jingle, or just me? Haha

EmoEmpire likes this.
  7. The_Pioneer

Regular

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply! I’ll try to wrap up the finishing touches soon then! Having a deadline might actually make me finish something!

EmoEmpire and David Parke like this.
  8. @@ron

Regular

If we cover a song, does the original need to be less than 2 minutes? Or just our version of it?

9. Good question. Your version of it. Like, if you want to do a 2 minute version of all of "Konstantine" by Something Corporate, that would be okay, haha.

David Parke likes this.
  10. Lol now I wanna do a 2 minute version of all of goodbye sky harbor. Hahahaha

bradsonemanband likes this.
  11. @@ron

Regular

Feels like a challenge!

12. please do it! haha

13. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I have an Original to submit later. It's exactly 90 seconds, so if someone on The Voice wants to cover it they'll have no issues. ;-);-p

14. aoftbsten May 24, 2019
    (Last edited: May 24, 2019)
    aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Wrote one today! Just need to sit down and record it now.

Edit: Recorded! Coming in at a lengthy 1:42.

David Parke and bradsonemanband like this.
  15. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I think I have time to sneak in a cover of 100 Dollars by Manchester Orchestra too.

16. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I have been absent from this site for probably close to two years now, but I was just thinking about these compilations. I miss doing them, so I may try and submit a short song. Just have to decide what to do. I think my lost comp was Originals Vol. 3.

17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

this is a busy week but I'm gonna try to do a cover of Soil Soil by Tegan and Sara

18. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Submitted an original and a cover of 100 Dollars. Stoked because I didn't think I'd actually have time to do either initially.

19. Oh shit June snuck up on me. Gotta record vox today for my songs!

20. I still have to write mine. Shouldn’t be a problem though. Haha.

David Parke likes this.
  21. Including myself, there's only been 3 people who've submitted songs. Hurry and record a short song and send it over to me today! :-)

22. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

ended up triggered after I wrote about this manic episode I had. Every time I start recording it I almost feel like I'm disassociating. It's prolly that bastard demon Mara trying to kill my vibe. I'll check back later.

23. therookielot

I got a few things I can send still

24. I re-recorded a song that I wrote in 2002. I'm including my original 2002 demo and my brand spanking new 2019 version, haha.

David Parke and therookielot like this.
  25. therookielot

I made a smart playlist of songs under 2 minutes, and realized how many I knew were under. haha ok wellll expect a hodgepodge of random shit and like 1 or 2 originals

Also I do need to get outside at some point today tho so if we're gonna extend this I need to know soon so I don't become a recluse all day and blow off my friends lol