Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Member Compilations - HALLOWEEN COMPILATION (Out now!) • Page 264

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Mar 30, 2016.

therookielot likes this.
  2. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

This was rad! @David Parke & @therookielot great job. All the tracks have such a creepy vibe to them (which is a compliment, I swear!)

3. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Good job, guys! I feel bad for not being able to submit, I wrote out the lyrics to this weird song about Booberry being a Hollywood creep, so I was excited to make a song for it. Just didn’t happen.

4. Thanks all! Stoked to have participated!

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. i bet Kenny is too! haha :-)

you both did awesome!

therookielot and David Parke like this.
  6. Bad news, guys... Bandcamp seems to have deleted my entire account without notice, so all my band pages and our compilations are gone.

I’m hoping it’s just a glitch or something... I emailed them but after googling how this has happened to other users over the years, I’m not very hopeful that they’ll ever write back.

Ugh.

7. Oh shit, bummer! I may have a couple of the comps on an old computer, if we ever wanna try restoring them.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Make sure to tweet at them too!

seimagery and bradsonemanband like this.
  9. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Damn, I was replaying the Christmas ones over the holidays. I guess we'll just have to make more.

10. woahhhh!!!! Bummer dude...

bradsonemanband and RyanPm40 like this.
  11. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

This is my biggest fear of cloud based storage/services. Then again, we all collaborated and were part of something great, so we at least will have the experience to remember :]

St. Nate and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. Amen... I have been pretty much exclusively using Bandcamp for all of my music projects/bands for the last 10+ years, and have literally never had any problem with them until now. Apparently their Terms and Conditions state that they can delete a user's account without any warning whatsoever, so it's a huge bummer. I'd at least like to know if I had something on there that I could just remove so everything else can stay... Like why delete all 20+ of my pages just because of one particular issue? All I can do is assume things at this point, since they literally gave me no warning. Such a bummer.

13. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

I was just thinking about how I missed doing a song for a "Best of 2020" compilation.

therookielot and bradsonemanband like this.
  14. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

15. therookielot

who wants to do this tho? Broke my hand but should be good for something

bobsheiskawy likes this.
  16. bobsheiskawy

I'd be in.

17. what even came out in 2020 besides folklore? it's all such a blur. are we just going to cover taylor swift songs? if so, i'm in, haha!

18. bobsheiskawy

I love folklore, but it's not even my favorite album that came out that day

19. bobsheiskawy

My pick to cover would probably be "Mariana Trench" by Bright Eyes

therookielot likes this.
  20. therookielot

Halsey
    Spanish love songs
    Acceptance
    War on women
    Green Day
    Miley
    Menzingers
    Nfg
    Anti flag
    Bright eyes
    Silverstein
    Fever 333
    Enter shikari
    Machine Gun Kelly
    4ys
    DGD
    ATL
    Weeknd
    IATA

21. therookielot

I mean at this point just submit something you wrote last year too. It doesn’t matter, I feel like if participation is low for a theme, we should open the channel for originals as well.

22. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Maybe covering Taylor Swift was what got the bandcamp taken down. I know her management/legal team/whoever hates covers.

therookielot likes this.
  23. EmoEmpire

Husband. Dad. One-Man-Band.

Hey everyone. Anyone up for a comp?

Benjamin Lee and bobsheiskawy like this.
  24. accelerateto88

Perfectly balanced.

I've got this Halsey cover I finished recently, sitting around collecting dust.

EmoEmpire and therookielot like this.
  25. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Could be fun to do a comp where people cover whatever song they want, again. I have quite a few covers that are just waiting for vocals. Hell, I have the instrumental of a Magic Lantern Days by mewithoutYou cover done and my voice really doesn't work with it, so if anyone just wants to throw vocals on that they got a cover there.

EmoEmpire and therookielot like this.