Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Member Compilations: Currently on Hiatus • Page 24

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Benjamin Lee, Apr 14, 2021.

1. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Working on a really over-the-top club version of "Pat-a-Pan." Still undecided about the second track.

2. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

16 days left! What's everybody working on?

Benjamin Lee and bradsonemanband like this.
  3. I’m working on ideas for an original. I’m sure I’ll actually write it the night these are due though… haha

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  4. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Just out of curiosity, how many people plan to submit to this one? Seems interest has gone down a bit in these so I’m just curious. I may not be able to submit this one between a wedding, thanksgiving, my sister I haven’t seen in 4 years visiting, and school finals.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. I will definitely be submitting at least one track

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  6. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Very late, but I listening to the Halloween comp now and damn you all went nuts on this one. I'm listening to a damn pumpkin seed recipe right now and loving it.

7. Hahahaha I’m sorry and you’re welcome

8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

It put a huge smile on my face, so honestly thank you haha.

9. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I am very angry at my mother because she tossed our pumpkin seeds and I couldn’t make the recipe. 10/10 though, fantastic song. Thank you for checking the comp out! I feel like everyone crushed it this year so I’m happy there are still people listening.

David Parke and bradsonemanband like this.
  10. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Just finished and it was great. I feel like the Halloween comps are usually short because there's not many obvious Halloween songs. So I was happy to see so many submissions this time around. There was a ton of creativity on this one.

11. Started fucking around with some holiday sounding stuff last night and didn’t hate it when I woke up, polished it up a little and sent!

12. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Just submitted my tracks!

trevorshmevor and Benjamin Lee like this.
  13. I’ve been in Panama for the last week, and with no guitar, so I haven’t been able to work on anything. But I get home tomorrow night so I’m sure I will be able to crank out a Christmas song or two before the deadline.

(I’ll probably write and record it all moments before the deadline like usual… haha)

14. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Excited to hear everyone’s stuff! Hopefully we get more people in. Worst case we’ll have a banger EP though. I’m still bummed I won’t have the chance to submit for this one.

15. Woke up with a riff in my head yesterday and haven’t been able to get it out. Gonna try to put my head down this week and make this into a holiday song. May or may not post in here seeking help with some group vocals, we’ll see lol

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  16. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I am down to lend my shitty voice to whatever you need it on

trevorshmevor likes this.
  17. I wrote my song today! Haven’t recorded it yet but I’ll get on that tomorrow. Woo!

18. Been kind of an unexpectedly crazy work week, this second track probably ain’t gonna happen in time. Still wanna finish it before the holidays are over though so I’ll post it if I finish later!

Benjamin Lee and SmashRipsaw like this.
  19. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Songs are due on Monday! It's your time procrastinators.

20. trevorshmevor and Benjamin Lee like this.
  21. If anyone here is a fan of the stuff I've been slapping onto these comps lately, I released a new EP that came out today. My sixth EP in just over a year... haha.

22. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

If you think I'm not going to include hand-made paper snowflakes with each tape order, you've got another thing coming.

23. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

bradsonemanband likes this.
  24. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I am very excited for this

trevorshmevor and SmashRipsaw like this.
  25. Monday morning or Monday night? Haha………

Benjamin Lee likes this.