Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Fantasy Football $$$$ League Football • Page 37

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 10, 2016.

1. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Congrats KJ for being one of the 4 people in the world to win a competitive league with DeAndre Hopkins on his roster

2. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

No shit, right? I remember when we all drafted and I was so psyched on having all of Cooks/Cooper/Hopkins and NONE of them were what I would think of as "reliable" at all this season. They were all a risky play week in/week out.

Desean Jackson is what saved my ass down the stretch with his last two big games.

3. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Send me your e-mail (PayPal address)

Your $400 has been sent for 2nd place + top scoring team. Congrats! Let me know if you did not get it.

4. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

5. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

and with that....everybody has been paid.

Another good season, gents. Look forward to next year.

6. Randall Mentzos

Ill be back guys. Gonna win that gold one of these seasons. This year was my best chance to do it so far.

3rd time getting third place though, not shabby.

7. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Good season. Easily my most enjoyable league this year

8. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

Love this league.

9. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

definitely a fun league

once I lost Keenan Allen early, it was all downhill for me. I traded for Alshon right before he got suspended and then AJ Green got hurt and it was curtains.

trading for Blount and blowing all my FAAB on Ajayi turned out to be great moves, though

10. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Got it, thanks.

11. Randall Mentzos

Man yeah Ebron got 13, i just benched him to avoid losing freak points due to fumbles or whatever. I literally only needed to start Cooks last week and id have won the finals by 4 points with this weeks lineup. >:(

12. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

mfw I forgot that I drafted Jordan Howard in the last round of this league but then gave up on him after a few weeks qqqq