Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Fantasy Football $$$ League 2019 Football • Page 8

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

What else besides OBJ would interest you for just Shady?

2. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

holy shit I forgot how a few teams love getting rid of all their FAAB in the first 2-3 weeks here every season lol.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

not sure I see a fit just 1 for 1

I feel like my roster is pretty solid so all I would want or need would be upgrades to my starting lineup at the moment

4. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I bid on like 8 dudes and got none lmao

xkj1985x likes this.
  5. Sent you an offer

6. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I put in for three bro’s....blown out for all of them lol.

7. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

When you don’t fucking have receivers and there’s 5 starting receivers all on improved offenses on the waiver wire.... kinda my best chance all season to address that problem lol

I’m just hoping Antonio Brown gets cut / fired / sent to jail so that having Josh Gordon actually means something again lol

Pretty bummed I missed Hollywood and had to settle for Ross though. I thought $37 would be enough.

8. I bid 39 on Hollywood

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  9. Randall Mentzos

It’s just too obviously a good pickup haha. Lamar is gonna throw bombs on bombs on bombs to that dude

10. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

he played 10 snaps in week 1

I mean hes definitely worth having but I dont think he is going to be some stud

michaelvalerijr likes this.
  11. Randall Mentzos

You don’t think he’s already earned more snaps? His first two plays in the league were both touchdowns lol

12. xbrokendownx Sep 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 11, 2019)
    xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

of course he has

but my mentality is always to look for guys who are getting volume though. A guy who happened to score on 2 long plays (one busted coverage) is great for that week but not so much for the rest of the year, if that makes sense

As I said, definitely deserves to be rostered but ~40% of FAAB for him doesnt make sense to me. Maybe I will be wrong.

13. Randall Mentzos

I mean, that’s why I’m not actually upset with Ross; he is gonna get a lot of targets in Zac Taylor’s offense especially with Green out.

I just think Marquise is such an ideal match for Lamar Jackson that the Ravens would be foolish not to keep him on the field more to solidify that connection. But hey lots of teams take their sweet ass time with players who are obviously ready to compete, you could be right for sure.

14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I countered and removed the WRs

let me know if we can get this done

15. michaelvalerijr

Pressure's mountin' but I don't Everest

This.

16. PepsiOne

Feel like his limited snaps were also due to easing him back in from his injury against a terrible team in a game that wasn’t close after the first quarter. I don’t think he’ll be anything incredible but I needed a reliable option in the flex spot to hold me over until Melvin reports and then I’ll be in good shape. And if he’s consistent enough to be an attractive trade piece in a couple weeks, even better. And again, I end up with like $70 FAAB leftover at the end of every year anyway.

Randall Mentzos and xbrokendownx like this.
  17. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Good deal @spiffa0

I have Njoku on my other team and don't like having the same guys in 2 places

losing Mccoy hurts my RB depth but I have Zeke's handcuff so I don't have to worry about that spot

18. Engram will probably crush it but I need RB depth and McCoy going to KC hurt my Williams draft pick

19. Why the fuck did I take Mike evans

20. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Cam is trash

spiffa0 likes this.
  21. PepsiOne

Me but with OJ Howard

spiffa0 likes this.
  22. Randall Mentzos

I’ll trade you two receivers for him.

Anyone except John Ross since I just dropped $30 on him, and I also would say no to a package of Gordon and Jeffery cause that’s my 1 AND my 2 right now. But either one of those two packaged with any of my depth receivers is fine.

23. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Almost switched White for Singletary, oh well

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

what a gross game for my squad so far...Christ

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

and my guys finally woke up but John has the Pats D/ST so I am fucked anyways

John Lopiano likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.