Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Fantasy Football $$$$ League 2018 Football • Page 27

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

LOL Dude like I said I need two!! Texans kicker was god damn inches away from Missing that last one. Now I’m 3 points down again and need more from Jonnu

2. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

3. Randall Mentzos

Fucking hate this. Fournette getting ejected in the middle of what would have been a career game for him, ruined everything. Season is now over, because I couldn’t get 8 more points... when Fournette was a YARD AWAY from getting 6 more with a whole fourth quarter to go.

4. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

2 meaningless weeks for me coming up

Can't wait for Hunt and Thomas to get injured

5. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Seems I’ll hold at 2nd until next week when me and Freeman try to win and outscore each other for the tiebreaker for a bye.

Gonna have to roll without AJ Green now that Dalton’s gone. RB depth should pick up the slack tho

6. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I hate that I love this league. It’s so god damn hard.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  7. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Fingers ALL the way crossed it happens early Sunday.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  8. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

at least Doyle is on IR which likely means Ebron gets a lot of targets again (to go along with TDs)

9. Randall Mentzos

Welp, even if I won, still would’ve needed help to get in the playoffs. Would’ve needed two of Lizjah McGuire / Purple Reign / Big Blue to lose, and would’ve needed to beat PepsiOne’s loaded team too.

Good season y’all. It’s only fair that I lost to two teams below me in the standings considering I was this far behind in points.

10. Randall Mentzos

Week 3 - Jordan Howard gets 24 carries and a touchdown.

I trade for Fournette and pick up OJ Howard who would eventually be one of the best TES.

Week 4 -
    Jordan Howard - 11 carries, 2.5 points
    Fournette - 4 points (gets hurt after an awesome first quarter vs NYJ)
    OJ Howard - 0 points (gets hurt on Jordan Reed’s bye week when he was supposed to fill in)

I lose to Juju Bees 79.58 to 76.88 (Kerryon Johnson had 12.1 points on my bench). His team is one of the only teams whose point total is close to mine.

If I started Kerryon or if that week wasn’t so bogus then we’d both be 6-6 hoping two of Big Blue, LizJah, and Purple Reign lost for the last playoff spot.

My shitty team would still be in it if I didn’t trust Fournette fresh off injury and I started Kerryon that week. Or even Yeldon.

11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  12. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

xbrokendownx likes this.
  13. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

well, there goes any shot of me winning this league

not that thats what matters in this case, but yeah

14. pretty cool drew brees scored 7.28 points...

15. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I would hope you are benching him for those atrocious actions...he has no spot on a real NFL roster or a fantasy one.

16. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Friendly league reminder to make sure you all get your FAAB bids in TONIGHT for Spencer Ware since he is now the lead back to KC and will be awarded overnight.

Get those bids in TONIGHT, gentleman!

Wonder if anybody will beat Brandon’s bid of 25? Should be interesting either way!

Thanks!

MyBestFiend and xbrokendownx like this.
  17. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

oh I already know I won't get him

between missing out on Chubb by 5 seconds and now this, my team was destined for this

oh whale

18. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Totally for sure not related but turns out I do have the most FAAB in the league

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

ya'll ready for the RB tandem of Dion Lewis and Doug Martin come playoff time?!?!

be afraid!

20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

well now they cut him

someone will sign him I bet

21. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Well if suddenly deciding I needed to make sure I had Rod Smith costs me the league, I’m not sure I can be that mad

(I will be mad)

22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

if Cam hadn't thrown 4 INTs I might have had a shot against KJ

as of right now, he is in in the 6th slot

23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Big Blue has 1200 points total all year how the hell is he going to the playoffs? lmao

24. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

*purchases Tarik Cohen jersey*

25. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Fuck that Thielen TD could be big