Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Fantasy Football $$$ League 2017 [Archived] Football • Page 24

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I didn't have one TD from a skill player lol just a shit week all around

I have Graham or Rudolph if you want a TE

2. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

I definitely had some luck this week. I mean Watkins turned 2 targets into a 67 yard touchdown. Want to see if Clay is playing this week before I try and change things up, but I'll let ya know.

3. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck!!

4. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

lmao KJ won by 0.04 points this week

5. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I see a couple of ya'll have kickers on bye

I have 2 of the top 5 kickers if anyone is interested in a minor depth trade. I could use WR.

6. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Also, I have Kyle Rudolph (or Jimmy Graham, for a better offer) available for TE needy teams

7. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

that was a painful loss

8. xkj1985x Nov 7, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 7, 2017)
    xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

LMAO! What the fuck happened? When Prater made that garbage field goal last night, you were up by .06---hence my post above.

.....I don't see where the score correction happened.

Edit: Chris Ivory was stat corrected and gave me an extra .1 for 1 yard lol. Wow.

9. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

If you decide to make a move this week in the mode of what we talked about, I'd be willing to expand to get one of these kickers so I can send Blair Walsh to meet his maker (which I'm doing regardless).

xbrokendownx likes this.
  10. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

Weird matchup this week. With Fournette out and Buffalo's defense shitting the bed, I thought for sure it was over. Marvin Jones saved the day for me. I needed this win too obviously. Me, you, @TSLROCKS and @michaelvalerijr are now all fighting for that final playoff spot and we all have just around the same amount of points. Going to be a crazy finish.

11. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

4-5 Cleveland Steamers 889.44 PF
    4-5 Damage Inc. 880.44 PF
    4-5 Powell Rangers 868.88 PF
    4-5 TSLROCKS 836.68 PF
    3-6 STILLERS 893.66 PF

Technically, all still fighting for a playoff spot. There may only be one spot available too unless PepsiOne and/or Big Blue shit the bed. I love the drama that is unfolding!!!

12. Powell Rangers has TEs and/or WRs available for an RB, if interested.

13. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

@TSLROCKS nice doing business with you, I couldn't pass that up.

We play each other this week so I am sure that McKinnon will get a million points. I am going to have to scramble to find a flex with Evans/Hunt out this week, but longterm I love this trade (assuming my team can stay healthy)

14. xbrokendownx Nov 8, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 8, 2017)
    xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

if anyone needs a QB (Mariota/McCown), TE (Rudolph/Graham) or kicker (lol), hit me up

just looking for some depth at RB or WR, doesnt have to be anything crazy

15. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

It's painful and not sure I made the right move by any means - but it's either keep Brady and roll with Matt on the bench for the rest of the season while I'm fighting for a playoff spot or undersell on Brady

I'm sure I just handed you a championship though

sorry everyone

16. Sent you an offer.

17. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I'm going to shoot out a few trade offers today to a few squads.

18. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I'm still very much open to doing more trades. I don't think my squad stands much of a chance so willing to shake up

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

the trade winds are a-swirlin' this morning!

20. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I shot out three proposals....feel free to counter if you see something different that you like better or just tell me to eat shit. Whichever.

21. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I'm just taking my L this weekend to PepsiOne. My roster is a disaster this week with a good chunk of my guys on bye and then the ones who aren't, have awful matchups. If I crack 70 points this week, it'll be a miracle.

22. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

My team has mostly been garbage so I’m not so sure

23. xkj1985x Nov 8, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 8, 2017)
    xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I'm starting Jay Cutler and a soon to be picked up FA dumpster RB lol. I'm so sad.

I'm literally digging through the garbage trying to field a squad this week.

Thank god for some cushion in the league with where I’m at that’ll allow me to basically forfeit this week and still be relatively okay

24. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

That deal was probably my least favorite of the three but I had to do something. Hopefully it works out but I’m also not exactly heartbroken on cutting the string on Parker.

What a disappointment he’s been considering where I drafted him.

I needed to add a RB and hope for the best I guess.

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

my guy DVP :concerned:

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.