Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Buying/Selling Tickets Thread Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by DarkestDayOfMan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. mikeb1124

Regular

I have four tickets to the New Found Glory / Less Than Jake show Brooklyn Steel date next Thursday I am trying to sell. They are will call and from the presale, so a bit cheaper than what they would cost online now. Let me know if interested and I can have Soundrink transfer the tickets to your name!

2. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Two Slipknot Right Section Row V Seats 1&2 DTE Energy Music Theatre October 2nd- $150 (less than what I paid)

3. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Selling 1 ticket to the sold out City and Colour show tomorrow in chicago. Asking for 50 which is pretty much what I paid for it.

4. TMS2787

Trusted

I have two for Juilen Baker at the Newport in Columbus on 9/28. $50 for the pair.

5. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Anyone want 2 Front Bottoms tickets for October 22nd in Philly for face value? Friend has a wedding that weekend so have to bail. $99.50 total.

6. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Trying to sell two to the Cleveland Phoebe show! Paid $120 but would be asking for $100 total (Sec6, Row F, 26 & 27). Happy to negotiate!

7. sam_might_say Sep 27, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 29, 2021)
    sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Selling two tix to The Front Bottoms this Friday in Anaheim. Just looking to get what I paid for ‘em

EDIT: Both sold

8. Rosie Moraine

if anyone happens to be selling a ticket to the front bottoms in seattle oct 8 please let me know!

9. jordanw18 Sep 29, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 30, 2021)
    jordanw18

Selling one ticket to NFG/Less Than Jake next Friday 10/8 at Pier 17 in NYC. It was a presale ticket, and will call. Looking for $45. Let me know if interested!

10. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Two physical tickets to see Lucy Dacus & Bartees Strange in Columbus. $20 each. Hmu if interested!!

summertimejesus likes this.
  11. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Slipknot Saturday October 2, DTE Energy Theater
    Row V Right Section
    2 Tickets
    $100

transfer Ticketmaster app

12. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Cannot make a few NYC shows coming up since I’ll be in California so I’m selling a single $22 ticket to Meet Me @ the Altar at Le Poisson Rouge on 10/4 and a ticket to Waxahatchee’s sold out Webster Hall show on 10/11 for $28. Both are face value!

13. koryoreo Oct 2, 2021
    (Last edited: Oct 2, 2021)
    koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Got one ticket to Flogging Molly/Violent Femmes October 15 and JEW/TBS October 16 in Bend, OR. $20 each since I got them through the Live Nation Sale.

14. Tifoil

ñ

If someone has a lead for 1 Twenty One Pilots ticket at Bottom Lounge in Chicago, hmu!
    Im starting to get desperate lol

15. brad4846

Regular

I have two uncovered ga seated tickets for Slipknot at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, Ma on 10/8.

Only looking to make back what I bought them for, which was $40 ($20 each), due to the live nation sale a month or so ago.

tickets aren’t physical. I’d have to transfer thru live nation

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone wanna see Stephen Lynch in Dallas on 10/23 at HOB?

I bought a ticket a while back (great seat on the center floor by the sound board) but I'm gonna be going to Tulsa that weekend for Promcore

17. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Selling 1 ticket for MGK on October 20 at Shrine in LA. Can't go anymore. Just want what I paid for it ($75)

18. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Selling 1 ticket for the Maine next Thursday 10/14 at Fonda Theatre in LA. Asking for $30 (paid $40)

19. jordanw18

Bumping this because the show is on Friday

summertimejesus likes this.
  20. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Still trying to sell my Waxahatchee ticket for tomorrow night (10/11) at Webster Hall! Asking $28!

21. KeynDooee

Living Legend

Two tickets to TWIABP and Greeth Death in Orlando on 10/15. Pretty close to free.

22. y2jaybar

two tickets for Turnover @ Brooklyn Made tomorrow for sale.

23. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Selling two tix to System Of A Down in LA next Saturday (10/23)

24. summertimejesus Oct 18, 2021
    (Last edited: Oct 19, 2021)
    summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Selling my 10/25 Lucy Dacus ticket for $40 since I’m seeing her on 10/26 instead!

25. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Ended up seeing Lucy last night after all so I’m selling tonight’s Brooklyn Steel ticket for $30!