Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Buying/Selling Tickets Thread Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by DarkestDayOfMan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. wasttingaway

I have three 4-day passes for sell for 2021 Aftershock Festival 10/7 - 10/10 in Sacramento, CA. Just asking face value of $375 per ticket.

We are unable to attend due to a postponed wedding from last year that happens to now be on the same weekend.

2. sam_might_say Aug 17, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 17, 2021)
    sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I have FOUR 3-Day passes to Riot Fest in Chicago (9/17-9/19) for sale. Thursday (9/16) Pre-Party is included. Festival is sold out and only single day passes remain

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

@Blainer93 still going to Megadeth on Friday? I have a lawn ticket if you or a friend needs one, you could just have it

4. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I am going! Don’t need a ticket though but thanks man

riotspray likes this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

You're welcome. Have fun, be safe.

Blainer93 likes this.
  6. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Let me know a price.

7. sam_might_say

8. MegT585

Trusted

I have 2 tickets to The Story So Far/Movements on Sunday September 29th in Rochester NY at Anthology if anyone wants them!

9. zack33107

Regular

Selling two tickets together to the Bon Iver Anniversary show in LA on 10/24
    Spur of the moment bought tickets and it isn't going to work out.

Just want to sell for face value

10. y2jaybar

Selling two tickets to Furnace Fest SATURDAY DATE 9/25 if anyone is interested, let me know.

$160 or best offer for both

11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I’m selling 2 tickets to the Taking Back Sunday Riot Fest aftershow at Metro. Sunday, 9/19. Face value.

12. CTFFEMT93 Aug 25, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 26, 2021)
    CTFFEMT93

Regular

My girlfriend is selling two tickets to The Acacia Strain on 12/1 and 12/2 in Denver Colorado. She just got a job offer to move back to the east coast in October. She’s also trying to sell one ticket to Bayside/Senses Fail on 10/5 and Four Year Strong/State Champs 10/10 all also in Denver.

edit: the FYS/SC is also a VIP ticket for m&g for FYS

13. sam_might_say

Update: Tickets still for sale. Willing to sell at reduced price

14. bkaeser93

Trusted

I’m selling one Anberlin ticket for tomorrow at Jannus Live

15. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Bump

16. kennyn01

Newbie Supporter

Have 2 three day passes for Riot Fest I'm selling for $100 each if interested.

17. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I have one ticket to the Detroit Anberlin show! Trying to get rid of it at face value or slightly below.

(I’m going to the PA show instead)

18. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I have an extra ticket for Sleigh Bells TREATS album play tomorrow at Webster Hall in NYC, I'd love to get somewhere near face value for it

19. zack33107

Regular

I have two tickets to Wild Pink/Rat Boys I can't use next Thursday in Brooklyn

If you want to go and don't have tickets please let me know!

20. mikeb1124

Regular

Anyone looking for two tickets to Matt & Kim tonight in Ridgewood, Queens NY?
    My friend is selling them as we got two tickets to The Band Camino at Bowery tonight.

21. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I'm clearly not, but I feel like I'm the only person that didn't win tickets to The Band Camino :brokenheart: Have a blast!

22. mikeb1124

Regular

Seems they are releasing more tix at the door in case you are able to get there earlier.

theasteriskera likes this.
  23. mikeb1124

Regular

Also, if you could somehow unload his two tix to M&K (which is the only way he will go to The Band Camino), I know that he also has two tickets to The Band Camino show, which could be yours. I just wish we could easily transfer them, but I don't think that's possible.

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Selling: Dance Gavin Dance ticket for Friday in Minneapolis-- accepting offers as little as $0.

25. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Selling one ticket for against the current on Monday September 20 @ Roxy for $10. Well below half of face. Just don't want it to go to waste or be a complete loss.