Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Buying/Selling Tickets Thread Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by DarkestDayOfMan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Bump since touring has been coming back for a while now.

ComplexDivide7 likes this.
  2. mikeb1124

Regular

Great bump!
    I have two tickets to sell for the sold out Hot Mulligan show in NYC on December 10th. Asking face value. I would rather see them on December 6th as there is another show I want to see on the 10th.

summertimejesus likes this.
  3. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I have a VIP ticket for Blue Ridge Rock Festival for sale.

4. andysoto523

Regular

Already have one myself but looking for friends who still looking:

System of a Down / Korn FLOOR tickets for Fri Oct 22nd in LA at face value ($185) or $200 at most.

5. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Selling one ticket to Dashboard Confessional in Chicago, will sell for 30 (it was 34 before fees).

6. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Looking for tickets to both of the Nine Inch Nails shows in Cleveland

7. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Looking to trade my ticket to Springsteen on Broadway for Sept 2nd to a slightly earlier date! $75 for a Balcony seat. Willing to pay a little more (up to $125) for a closer seat as well.

8. Tifoil

ñ

I have an extra 4-day wristband for Lollapalooza, asking $400 but willing to negotiate. Chicago pick-up only.

9. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Just realized I have back-to-back shows with Screaming Females and Lucy Dacus in NYC in October and would like to give myself a day between them so I am looking to either trade my 10/25 Lucy Dacus ticket with someone to the 10/26 show OR trade my 10/24 Screaming Females ticket to their 10/23 show.

10. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I have an extra pair for Waxahatchee in LA on 9/24, I believe the show is sold out, DM me if you're interested!

11. riotspray Jul 13, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 14, 2021)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Looking for one ticket to Megadeth in Austin on 8/20

I'd love a pit ticket, if you're not asking $300 for it like StubHub, but I'll take whatever I can get at a reasonable price.

12. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I'm looking for a spare ticket to Hot Mulligan in St. Paul because they're over $100 on StubHub.

summertimejesus likes this.
  13. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I just pulled the trigger on one, Row B behind the GA pit section.

Btw it's on 8/20

riotspray likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks, I edited my post. I meant 8/20. I'm actually coming to Austin from Dallas for the Limp Bizkit show on 8/21, so since I'll be missing the Megadeth show in Dallas, I was gonna try to catch it in Austin.

Blainer93 likes this.
  15. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

It sometimes pays off but a handful of times for shows that are at the outdoor venue here in Houston, I'll check ticketmaster a few days before or the day of the show and they'll put PIT tickets up that I guess didn't get used if you want to try that in case you don't find one before hand.

riotspray likes this.
  16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Have you been to that Austin venue before? Is it at all possible to sneak down to lower sections lol? For one of the venues here in Dallas, I've had success just getting a lawn ticket and then buying various colored wristbands from Staples to sneak down to the pit.

17. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Ummmm I believe that's the venue they held the X games concerts at and I saw Mac Miller and Kanye there... We had lawn and were not successful at moving closer. Different kind of event though so maybe you'll have luck with this show.

riotspray likes this.
  18. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm selling two tickets to Knocked Loose at Metro in Chicago on 9/2 for face value! Message me if you're interested!

19. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I'm selling 1 PIT ticket to Judas Priest/Sabaton on 10/6 in LA at Microsoft Theater. Selling for face value.

20. Cgarnsay

Trusted

TWO VIP TICKETS TO BLUE RIDGE ROCK FESTIVAL- 4 Day Tickets $1050.

21. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Selling one ticket to Japanese Breakfast at Brooklyn Steel on 10/16 for face value ($34.50)

22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

1 Lollapalooza 4-Day GA wristband. Looking for $325. Available in Chicago.

23. Board2Death

Regular

Selling a ticket for 3 Doors Down/Koe Wetzel(10/9, Alpharetta GA) for $20.

24. sam_might_say Aug 11, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 13, 2021)
    sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Selling two tickets to Joyce Manor (w/ Turnover and Tiger’s Jaw) at the Hollywood Palladium on 8/20/21. Friday show. Both nights sold out

EDIT: One ticket sold. Still have one ticket if anyone needs one

25. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

Free ticket:

Anyone in the DC/MD/VA want/need a single ticket to Nothing.Nowhere w/ Meet Me @ The Altar opening for the band at Songbyrd DC (Friday, October 8th)? I bought a ticket, but can't attend now due to attending a family function that weekend. Please PM me if you'd like the FREE ticket/pdf.

riotspray likes this.