Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Buying/Selling Tickets Thread Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by DarkestDayOfMan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. AMusial625

Regular

Anyone looking to get rid of a ticket for Bring me the Horizon in Chicago? Want to go but $70 is a little steep right now.

2. jmitch0906

Quorn

Might have 2 tickets to sell for Thursday's Full Collapse show in Dallas tonight depending on if we can get a baby sitter. They would go for below what I paid for them since I know the show isn't going to sell out.

3. zack33107

Regular

Looking for two tickets to Pup in Brooklyn (4/26)
    Also have 2 tickets to Jeff at Bowery for 2/7

4. AMusial625

Regular

Does any one by chance have a ticket or 2 to This Wild Life at the Beat Kitchen?

5. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Trying to get two tickets for the band Camino on Thursday in Philly.

6. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Still can't believe that entire tour is sold out... good luck getting a ticket!

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've got a ticket for the sold out Lucy Dacus show in Dallas tonight if anyone needs one.

8. highdive

Hello! I have two tickets for Andrew McMahon are Terminal 5 on 2/21. I can no longer make it. Selling for face value ($39 each) with no fees. A $20 savings. I wish I could go!

9. AMusial625

Regular

I have one for Andrew McMahon in Chicago March 2 that I need to get rid of. Will sell for face.

10. TheoW593

Regular

Looking for 1 ticket to see Better Oblivion Community Center in Chicago on the 24th!

11. jimmyjazz39

Regular

Looking for a ticket to Champs/Grayscale in philly tomorrow

12. AMusial625

Regular

Anyone by chance got an extra one for This Wild Life at SubT in Chicago?

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Selling two tickets for Touche Amore / Pianos Become The Teeth in Baltimore on April 9!

14. j0hnnyb0i

Is anybody selling a ticket for The Movielife on April 20th in Long Island NY the 7pm show?

15. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

this is a long shot but is anyone selling one ticket for mom jeans tonight in tampa at the crowbar? i got late notice that i was put on the list for photo and now need a ticket for someone that wants to go with me

16. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I have 1 extra guaranteed entry pass to the Smith & Myers show tonight at 115 Bourbon St near Chicago.

Smith & Myers are the singer and guitarist from Shinedown and it's a free show on a first-come first-serve basis and people have been lining up there since like 6 in the morning.

17. riseagainst4L

Regular

I’m selling 2 tickets to new Found Glory at Starland Ballroom in New Jersey June 8th. Just looking for what I paid which is 40-45 each (tickets were 35 plus axs fees which are about 10 a ticket)

18. crmarva Apr 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 7, 2019)
    crmarva

I’m selling 2 Weekend passes of Back To The Beach Fest April 27/28.

19. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

I know this is a little off topic, but has anyone never received their tickets when buying from stubhub? Waiting on two tickets for balance and composure tomorrow night and one said it would be ready for today and the other tomorrow but they still aren’t ready

20. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Yeah that's happened to me a few times, and I didn't get them until like 3 or 4 hours before the show. It's really weird that you don't get them right when you pay for them

21. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

The weirder part is one is mobile transfer and one is printing so it’s gonna be hard because I can’t print if I leave for the show and don’t have my ticket

theasteriskera likes this.
  22. crmarva

Selling a weekend pass for Back To The Beach fest!

23. Kuri44

Looking for a ticket (or tickets) to see PUP in Austin on May 9 at The Mohawk. Thanks!

24. currytheword

Trusted

Hey so, idk how many people may still be looking to attend the very final show for Balance & Composure at the Fillmore on May 11th but it seems my roommate is not gonna be able to go. Figured I’d offer up the ticket on here before posting it on one of those resale sites.

25. j0hnnyb0i

is anybody selling a PUP ticket for this friday in NYC?