Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Buying/Selling Tickets Thread Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by DarkestDayOfMan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

Selling 2 GA tickets for Twenty One Pilots at MSG tomorrow night. Asking for face value.

2. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

Long shot, but looking for one ticket for the Denver mewithoutYou show tomorrow.

3. cherrywaves

Trusted

Shooting my shot here, but I'm looking to see if anyone has two tickets for the Every Time I Die gig in Boston on Thursday 12/13? Please and thanks

4. iambutacaptain

Anyone know of any spare tickets to the "Tiny Changes" Scott Hutchison tribute show at Rough Trade in Brooklyn on 12/5? (Kevin Devine, Julien Baker, Ben Gibbard, Aaron Dessner, Craig Finn)?

Sold out within a minute, so... a longshot, I know. Thanks!

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Probably a long shot, but if anyone needs a ticket to the first night of the Power Trip 10th Anniversary shows (TONIGHT), hit me up.

Eternal Champion, Forward, Obstruction, Criaturas and Steel Bearing Hand will be performing.

6. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Selling 2 tix to Streetlight Manifesto this weekend in Chicago (11/17), $35 obo.

7. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Selling a ticket to Bayside's acoustic show at the Bottom Lounge in Chicago for $25 (it was 24 without fees) obo

8. Brian Schantz

Looking for (3) tickets to Bayside acoustic in Asbury Park, NJ at House of independents on 12/8!

9. Glasses

I have a ticket for sale for Boygenius tomorrow night (11/30) at the Wiltern

10. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Looking for one ticket to The Front Bottoms show at Brooklyn Steel on 12.14 or 12.15!

11. jimmyjazz39

Regular

Looking for a ticket for With Confidence/Broadside at the Foundry in Philly on Dec. 2

12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Selling one ticket to Silverstein in LA on Tuesday for $30

13. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Looking for a ticket to Every Time I Die in Philly at Union Transfer. Need just one.

14. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I have two tickets to the Thursday show at Music Hall of Williamsburg in Brooklyn on 12/27. I'll be away for Christmas so can't go, unfortunately. $35 each.

15. Reach for the sky!

You are a sad, strange little man. Prestigious

Selling Gang of Youths this Saturday night in Philly

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Selling 2 tickets for Saturday 1/5 and 2 tickets for Sunday 1/6 for Alkaline Trio at the Metro!

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Have an extra ticket for Black Dahlia Murder at Gas Monkey Bar N Grill in Dallas on Saturday

18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I doubt I'll find one here, but if anyone has a ticket they want to get rid of for H.E.R. at the Bomb Factory in Dallas on Sunday night, hit me up.

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Selling 2 tickets to Ingrid Michaelson at the Beacon Theater next Monday (12/17) in NYC. Name your price!

20. Reach for the sky!

You are a sad, strange little man. Prestigious

Selling 1 ticket for Valencia tonight at Union Transfer in Philadelphia

21. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Long shot, but anyone have any extra tickets they acquired for the Radio 104.5 Winter Jawn in Philly? Having trouble getting tickets for this one.

22. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Selling two tickets to Joyce Manor w/ Jeff Rosenstock, AJJ and awakebutstillinbed at the Hollywood Palladium this Saturday. Will/can sell bellow face value

23. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

Looking for 2 tickets to either night of Bikini Kill in Los Angeles. Super long shot but I’m desperate

summertimejesus likes this.
  24. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Bump

25. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

They added a 3rd show! May 2nd!