Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Buying/Selling Tickets Thread Tour • Page 13

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by DarkestDayOfMan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Looking for 1 reasonably priced ticket to Clutch on 10/5 at the Regent in LA

2. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Selling 2 tickets to Mars Volta in Philly 9/27. Lodge 3 Row J. $30 for the pair!

3. mikeb1124

Regular

Selling 1 ticket to The Gaslight Anthem's show tonight at Pier 17 in NYC. Looking for $70 or best offer.

4. y2jaybar

Selling: two tickets @ face value for Modest Mouse NYC Terminal 5 -12/19

Looking for: 1 ticket for the Contortionist @ Gramercy NYC - 10/8

5. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Selling 2 tickets to Highly Suspect next week in Chicago. Will probably sell for less than face value just to get rid of these.

6. EddieDS

Regular Supporter

selling two ga tickets for the oct 22nd date of when we were young

7. EOTCDXVI

Regular

I am selling two tix for the Sunday, Oct 23 date of When We Were Young fest. Message me for details!

8. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone have a Paramore ticket they can’t make now for the OKc show?

9. Brian Schantz

Looking for (2) Paramore tickets 11/9 in Chicago. I’ll be in town for the Dear Jack benefit and while I’m there it would be cool to see this show!

10. PolarBlare

Regular Supporter

If anyone wants them, I’ve got 2 tickets to see Charlotte Sands tonight at Brighton Music Hall in Boston. I can’t go anymore, happy to give them away to anyone who wants to go!

11. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Looking for a single WWYF ticket tomorrow if anyone has an extra. Good friend of mine was a victim of today’s cancellation

12. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

does anyone happen to have cheap-ish tickets to Senses Fail or FYS in Mass tomorrow night?

13. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Someone posted exactly this in the senses fail thread an hour after you posted this, in case you didn’t already see it!

14. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Looking for an extra ticket for the Teen Suicide / ogbert the nerd / worst party ever show tonight at baby's all right Brooklyn

15. mikeb1124

Regular

Looking to sell two tickets to State Champs tonight in Brooklyn if anyone is interested in them!

16. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Would anyone like to see Menzingers this Friday at Bogarts in Cincinnati? Bought them forever ago but will be out of town. I’ll sell them for cheap. I have 3 tickets

17. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Anyone selling for either early November or turnstile/snail mail in Buffalo tm?

18. theasteriskera Nov 29, 2022
    (Last edited: Nov 29, 2022)
    theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Would anyone happen to have any interest in 2 or 4 Blink/Turnstile tickets at MSG 5/19/23? Section 210 Row 16 all together, just looking for face value ($197 each) but willing to negotiate a bit!

19. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I would!

theasteriskera likes this.
  20. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

Long shot but does anyone have an extra ticket for The Smile in Chicago on Thursday?

21. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I have 2 tickets for Midtown Friday night at Starland Ballroom, paid just over $50 each after fees but I'm willing to take the best offer

22. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Needing a ticket to see Loathe tomorrow in Houston

23. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Well, looks like I have COVID so...

I have two tickets to the Less Than Jake show in Boston tomorrow night with Cliffdiver and Keep Flying. Willing to sell for face value, maybe a bit lower or even just give them to somebody who really wants them and might not be able to go otherwise.

24. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I'm so bummed you can't go tomorrow I'm so sorry...

alkalinexandy likes this.
  25. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I'm beyond bummed, but it is what it is. I just don't want the tickets to go to waste!

EDIT: I keep telling myself I'm fine with it because it will be something like, my 40th time seeing Less Than Jake since 1999 or whatever but... I'm still bummed. Haha.

theasteriskera likes this.