Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Buying/Selling Tickets Thread Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by DarkestDayOfMan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

After 2+ years, I finally got hit with the 'rona so I'm going to skip the one off Dowsing show at Beat Kitchen in Chicago on Monday 6/20. Just looking to recoup a bit of what I spent. Hit me up for a cheap $10 (OBO) ticket.

2. mikeb1124

Regular

Do you still have this?

3. mikeb1124

Regular

Ugh i’m sorry, my partner just got two on axs resale for like $15 each.

4. mikeb1124

Regular

Looking to get rid of two tickets to tonight's (June 24th) With the Punches show in Poughkeepsie.

Message me if interested. Will get rid of the pair for $30. I can change the will call name on the tickets on the ticketweb site and can send confirmation once that change is made.

5. brad4846

Regular

Looking to sell two tickets to the 6/29 Aaron West show in Boston (tickets say 18+). Friend caught Covid, and I was technically exposed so we’re down to sell them at face value ($25 each, with Ticketmaster fees they were like $32)

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Selling 2 Pit Tickets for Halsey in Milwaukee tomorrow-- have COVID and now I can't go.

Purchased for $125 each, but will sell for $100 or less.

7. andysoto523

Regular

Looking for 2 (or more if possible) to Erra on July 24th in Los Angeles. Forgot to buy tix in advance and saw that they sold out today.

8. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

ISO one ticket to Mitski in NYC ideally 7/23 but open to 7/22!

9. AMusial625

Regular

ISO one ticket to I Prevail 10/9 Aragon Ballroom Chicago!

10. I'm not going to make it to the Courtney Barnett show at Radio City tomorrow (7/21).

Tickets are ready for Ticketmaster transfer any time.
    3rd Mezz #3, Row B, Seats 302 & 303.

Face was $29.50 ($50.25 w/ fees) each and I don't specifically need to break even so I'm happy to accept an offer!

11. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I have two tickets for Jim Gaffigan at the Orange County Fair tomorrow night for sale. Tickets come with free fair admission. Hmu if you’re interested

12. Cgarnsay Aug 15, 2022
    (Last edited: Aug 16, 2022)
    Cgarnsay

Trusted

Beartooth 9/3 The Shelter Detroit
    2 tickets $150 total

13. Xpertguy5

Trusted

A Day To Remember 10/21 Vegas
    1 pit ticket for sale

14. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I have three weekend passes for This Ain't No Picinic in LA this weekend for sale. DM me asap if you’re interested

15. simonthebutler

Regular

I am selling 2 riot Fest weekend tickets for $200 each

16. Tifoil

ñ

Looking for 1 Gaslight Anthem ticket for Chicago

17. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Anyone want my two 4day GA Passes for Blue Ridge Rock Festival (doesn’t include camping) in exchange for like 2-3 shirts at the event? There is no way I can get out of work.

18. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Looking for a single ticket to MCR in NYC for either or both dates. Seat preferred as close as possible to the stage!

19. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Selling three Lil Nas X floor tickets for Detroit!

20. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

I'm looking for a ticket for Thursday's Full Collapse show on 9/17 at Reggie's. Riot Fest after show.

21. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I'm selling a GA Ticket to When We Were Young Festival on October 29th. I paid $320 for it, but am willing to sell for $230 or the best offer.

22. Gianni

Trusted

Selling 2 GA tickets to When We Were Young Festival - the October 22nd date. Willing to negotiate - just best offer.

xiamhollywoodx likes this.
  23. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Selling a floor ticket to MCR Newark tonight in 3F row D seat 6 since I just got a pit ticket! Asking $150 obo!

24. MegT585

Trusted

2 tickets to L.S. Dunes in Toronto in November if anyone wants to buy them

25. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

2 tickets to the Maine at Pier 17 in NYC. $100 for the pair or best offer