Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Buying/Selling Tickets Thread Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by DarkestDayOfMan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

If anyone has/finds a ticket for Charli XCX in St. Paul on 4/28 I'd pay up to $70 for it!

2. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Selling one GA ticket to MCR'S 5/24 show in Ireland at RHK for €72.50! I live in the States and am not able to make it over there next month (bought my ticket pre-COVID). Will transfer digitally.

3. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone selling a knocked loose ticket for Friday in austin?????

riotspray likes this.
  4. Tifoil

ñ

Selling a ticket for Jawbreaker tonight in Chicago. Selling for the low.

5. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Looking for one ticket for the Joyce Manor / Story so far NYC show at terminal 5 on 4/22

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

did you make it to the show?

7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I did and it fucking ruled

riotspray likes this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

NICE!

I missed my show, but the videos looked awesome. Glad you got to go!

Blainer93 likes this.
  9. mikeb1124

Regular

I am looking to sell my tickets for New Found Glory / Four Year Strong at Terminal 5 in NYC on June 3rd.
    I have decided to see the tour in Atlantic City a couple days later. These were pre-sale so a little cheaper than regular onsale.
    $92 for the pair. I can amend the name on will-call through Sound Rink and would send through confirmation.

10. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Looking to sell a pair of VIP tickets for the Vagrant 26 Year Tour in Worcester, MA with Dashboard Confessional, Thrice, the Get Up Kids, the Anniversary, Hot Rod Circuit, and Moneen.

Purchased for $229.90 inclusive. Willing to sell for less than that (or trade for tickets to the NFG show the week prior).

Just decided I don't want to attend and want them to find a good home!

11. TylerR May 6, 2022
    (Last edited: May 6, 2022)
    TylerR

Regular

12. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Anyone want tickets to Born of Osiris and Veil of Maya in Easton PA, make me an offer. Just don’t want them to go to waste.

13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I have two 3 day GA passes for So What?! Fest in Arlington, TX May 27, 28 and 29th

Asking $200 a piece or $375 for both, but might be willing to negotiate a bit.

14. nakulisbrown

I'll take these!

15. mikeb1124

Regular

16. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Long shot but anyone got a Turnstile ticket for Philly tomorrow

17. flask

Trusted Supporter

selling a ticket for mewithoutyou and Tigers Jaw in LA tonight at the belasco. $25

18. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Selling 2 tickets to Music Midtown Fest. $170 each or best offer.

19. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

I have a spare ticket for the Motion City Soundtrack show in Chicago **TONIGHT** - 6/7. Originally paid $50 but willing to accept less to take it off my hands. Hit me up if you're interested!

20. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Selling 1 ticket to the Thrice / Bayside show in Chicago next week on the 15th for $30 (They are selling for 35 before fees).

21. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I was planning on going to Reggie's in Chicago tonight for the Cane Hill / Afterlife / VCTMS show but the band I wanted to see (Moodring) pulled out so if anyone is planning on going and wants a free ticket HMU

22. Mtlman1331

Trusted

I have one ticket to the Philly They Might Be Giants Flood show next Thursday. Just looking for face.

23. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Anyone selling a ticket to Phoebe Bridgers @ Forest Hills on 6/16?

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I'm selling 2 Tickets to see Coheed & Cambria in Minneapolis on 8/5. I bought them for $25 each, but can negogiate!

25. FFABR

Selling 3 tickets 4-day GA to Blue Ridge Rock Festival. Just asking what I paid - $290 each. They're $310 currently through their site.