Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus.fm Buying/Selling Tickets Thread Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by DarkestDayOfMan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. DarkestDayOfMan Sep 9, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 9, 2018)
    DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I'll be real and say I've been having a super hard time selling my Foo Fighters tickets for tomorrow lol. So I thought I'd try here and make a thread for If anyone else was looking to buy/sell tickets in the future. If this isn't allowed I can delete the thread.

Here's the StubHub link for the two Foo Fighters tickets I'm trying to sell for the Portland show tomorrow (9/10), $77.77 a piece right now. Current lowest on StubHub:

https://www.stubhub.com/foo-fighter...&ticket_id=1361165057&ticketRank=12&byo_qty=1

Edit: These tickets have sold.

2. Cgarnsay

Trusted

This thread may be a really good thing

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I like the idea of this thread.

gsm00th and summertimejesus like this.
  4. deadwrong

Regular

I have two 3 day tickets to riot fest that I'm selling, price is negotiable so feel free to message me.

5. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Why didn’t we think of the thread sooner?
    That being said, I’m looking for two tickets to see Alestorm in NYC next week.

6. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I have a ticket to Liz Phair/Speedy Ortiz next week in Portland. Face value, $25!

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Have an extra ticket for Doja Cat Wednesday night (9/12) in Dallas.

8. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I've got a pair of tickets for Voodoo Threauxdown/Trombone Shorty at Comerica Theatre in Phoenix next Wednesday (9/19). Hard tickets, center section, they're on Stubhub for $15/each. If that's up anyone's alley, let me know and avoid the fees!

9. Glasses

I have an extra for Jimmy Eat World this Saturday 9/15 at the Wiltern if anyone is interested.

10. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

I have a Death Cab ticket for Portland on 9/24 for sale if anyone's interested!

11. GEM37

She haunts the roads

If anyone lives in/near the Seattle area and loves nü metal as much as I do, I have a ticket to (hed) p.e. for tomorrow night. Super cheap, I’d be willing to go below face value.

If you can tolerate the aggressive (and offensive) machismo on display, they put on one of the most wild live shows I’ve ever seen.

riotspray likes this.
  12. deadwrong

Regular

13. mynamesgeneric

Regular

I have 2 tickets for the Childish Gambino show in Houston on 9/22. My girlfriend surprised me with floor seats and I'm willing to sell my tickets at a loss just to recoup some cash, Section 112 Row 18, $100 each.

14. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

3 day Riot Fest ticket available for $75.

15. GEM37

She haunts the roads

For anybody else in Seattle area, I have a ticket to the Rise Against/AFI/Anti-Flag show on the 24th of this month.

I picked up during the Live Nation summer concert sale, so again, I’m willing to go quite below face value for this one.

16. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I am interested! How much?

17. AMusial625

Regular

Anyone got an extra Twenty One Pilots ticket for Chicago? Also I am looking to sell my Real Friends tickets for the HOB on Nov 25 if anyone is interested.

18. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Two tickets for Thrice for October 9th in Detroit at Saint Andrew's Hall for sale.

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Selling one ticket to Boygenius in Detroit at Majestic Theater, November 11. Decided to do The Wonder Years in Fort Wayne instead.

20. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Coheed the night before in Ft. WAYNE too...

21. TMS2787

Trusted

Mybe interested in a single, how much?

22. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Want to sell $35 for the pair (cheaper than one with fees)

riotspray likes this.
  23. AMusial625

Regular

Looking to sell my pair of tickets to the sold out Every Time I Die show in Chicago at the Metro. I just found out I can’t make it. Also I have 2 tickets to Real Friends at the house of blues that I’m willing to sell under face. Let me know!

24. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Wanted to see if anyone here was looking to sell a ticket for Good Charlotte in NYC on 10/29!

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Anyone need two tickets to We Came as Romans' show at the Fillmore 10/28 in Detroit?