Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus' Favorite Game Bracket: Round 1 (Part 5 of 8) Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, May 3, 2020.

1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

The WiiU version is better and great

Joe4th and Anthony_ like this.
  2. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Thats the version I played...

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  3. The Lucky Moose

Joe4th, Anthony_ and StormAndTheSun like this.
  4. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Oh I played the original. Many, many times when it came out. Thats the version that I loved. Coming back to it on the WiiU was when I thought it didnt hold up. The improvements to the triforce quest and sailing were good, the combat is what really got to me though. There were way more repeated fights than I remember and none of them were fun in the least.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I loooove the combat in Wind Waker, that little roll counter is so fun.

Joe4th and The Lucky Moose like this.
  6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

TellTale walking dead was great.

I actually still need to finish the last season. I started it and then got busy with work and then COD has taken up my game time

Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. The Lucky Moose

What I mean is the remake plays the same but is tighter because they cut a lot of late game filler like you said, so if you ever do want to play WW again, don’t play the original because you’ll like it even less than the remake.

Anyway, I think the encounters maybe aren’t great but the combat itself in terms of move set, speed etc. is probably my favorite except for BotW and it was definitely fresh back then. But yeah it’s not BotW or Dark Souls. I still think that WW is an amazing game overall though and I’m not huge on a lot of 3D Zelda games anymore personally.

8. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

It's my least favorite of the ones I've played.