Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus Fantasy Baseball League 2020 • Page 5

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Sean Murphy, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

he’s mashing so far this spring, you should draft him in the first round

Groogz, airik625 and fowruok like this.
  2. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I like the regular season prize and 8 team playoff.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Already down a rabbit hole of fantasy baseball research haha

4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

3/16 at 9 pm works for me

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

We still need 1 more to join

6. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

Room available?

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

At the moment we are filled at 14 teams, though there is one team that has yet to complete registration, if they drop off, i'll keep you in mind.

domotime2 likes this.
  8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Update- I spoke with our only unregistered member and they’re still in! They will complete the register asap, so we are all set.

9. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Sweet. I'm stoked. I need more knowledge about baseball with 14 teams! This is nuts! So excited though.

10. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

How do you want to handle buy ins? PayPal okay? Dues need to be in by when?

11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I’d prefer to use venmo since i already have an account set up but we can sort it out as we go - i’d say, once we draft, have dues maybe due by end of week 2 or 3?

12. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I don’t have a Venmo so we might have to figure something else out. I’ll message you or you, me.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah we’ll sort it - i aint worried.

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Hey folks,

With the expectation that the start of the MLB season will likely be delayed/postponed (decision expected by end of day today I believe), are we still cool with drafting on Monday?

15. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I guess it depends on what news comes out officially, but if they do announce a delay to the start of the season, I'd prefer to push back our draft as well. Ya never know what can happen with injuries and things like that from now until the start of the season (whenever that may be).

16. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Yeah I agree, if we get no news then I say let’s draft, but if the season gets pushed I see no reason in not also pushing the draft back

Sean Murphy and Groogz like this.
  17. domotime2

Yeah push it back. Let's give everything like a week or two to sort itself out and get back to normal.

All the fun things are gone

18. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

Does anyone know if Yahoo or ESPN are doing anything in conjunction with the delayed start? I don't see any updates. I was looking to see if drafts can be pushed back further than before.

19. domotime2

Trying to figure out what happens in my yahoo pro money leagues in the NBA.

20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I'll give it a day or two to see if Yahoo adapts to the delay - but if I can't push a draft date out longer than what would already be allowed, to be safe we might have to just draft Monday.

PatRFinley likes this.
  21. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I'm okay with pushing it back.

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

The draft has been officially rescheduled to Monday Apr 6 9pm EST due to the potential April 9th date of opening day. If it gets pushed further i will change as needed.

Groogz, Night Channels and PatRFinley like this.
  23. Well I may or may not be free that night haha

I’m supposed to go to Tampa for Wrestlemania and Raw the following night. I’m assuming it’ll be canceled but so far it hasn’t.

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Hi all, no start in sight for this season, so I will push the draft out as far as I can.

But I wanted to re-group and make sure everyone is still into this, who knows when/what kind of season we will have, and how fantasy will be impacted by any of it. Is everyone still down for this if/when the season begins?

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

actually just saw this in Yahoo

We have updated important dates for Yahoo Fantasy Baseball to reflect the latest news:

• Season Start: 5/7
    • Live Drafts End: 6/21
    • Full Season Registration Ends: 7/5
    • All Drafts End: 7/6

Idk if it has been officially confirmed 5/7 Opening Day, but I will move the draft to 5/4 Monday 9PM EST to go in accordance with that if we are still into it.

Night Channels, PatRFinley and Groogz like this.