Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus Fantasy Baseball 2022 • Page 8

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by MysteryKnight, Mar 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Didn't realize the playoffs started this week. NIce.

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Also didnt realize it was a 4-team affair lol

oh well

3. Prepared for heartbreak after my late season rise to the top seed

4. Happy to be in the playoffs, been a good year for me so far

5. @airik625 are you the Eric I’m up against? I’m St Louis Browns

6. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I was up all week and you kicked my ass during the weekend. Took me from first to 4th. Good luck! I’m nervous about the rematch.

7. airik625

DaydreamNation likes this.
  8. airik625

If you tie your matchup in the playoffs, does the winner advance based on head to head or higher seeding?

9. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Higher seeding

airik625 likes this.
  10. airik625

Had the same record as @DaydreamNation to end the season, but must have earned the higher seeding based on head to head matchups throughout the season? And now getting the nudge again, over the same team, by the same nudge from earlier. At least that’s how I’m seeing it haha.

11. Bullshit imo!!!!!!!!!!

airik625 likes this.
  12. airik625

me and @Swoos in the finals.

[​IMG]

DaydreamNation likes this.
  13. GL

14. This league is winner take all right? Aka I don’t have to care about this third place match up I’m in?

15. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Nope. It’s $175, $50, $25.

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i dont think i paid, so whoever wins lemme know and ill hit that venmo$$$$$$

17. Damn okay then. Appreciate the honesty given that we’re matched up ahaha

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Of course! It would have been messed up to not say anything haha

Overall it’s been a fun season. Swoos beat me back to back weeks with big comebacks on Sunday each time when I was winning all week. I definitely think we need two more teams if we do this next year and raise the playoffs to 6 teams with top 2 getting byes. The top 5 was stacked and sucks for Domo to miss out when he has a really good season.

I also appreciate everyone who was out of it the last few months still playing for the most part, which made the season so much better than last year when someone dropped all of their players mid season and essentially gave everyone a bye week lol

airik625 and DaydreamNation like this.
  19. Yeah this year was much better participation wise (and I know I kept up with it better than last year when I kinda sucked around mid season and then gave up leading up to wedding/honeymoon in aug/sep)

would love to retain everyone next year and add a few ppl. knowing that there’s gonna be a season and when it starts might help with scheduling/planning haha

airik625 likes this.
  20. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I got to a point where I forgot completely so sorry about that :(

21. airik625

22. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Whoops I can’t read evidently haha Congrats!

airik625 likes this.
  23. congrats!

I'm definitely sad about it haha felt like I had a team to win but you dominated me most of the week

24. Comfortable with my 4th place finish, although it is a bummer that I finished 4th in both my leagues this year and both have 1-3 payouts lol

25. airik625

I honestly thought you were going to come back on me the last day like you had in the semis. The Polar Bear saved me. But I agree you probably had the better team haha.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.