Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus Fantasy Baseball 2021 • Page 15

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Sean Murphy, Feb 17, 2021.

1. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Yeah but you nailed it with your offense. You hit the jackpot with Olson, Winkler, and altuve (huge bounce back year). All of those guys are clear all stars.

But yes I drafted Aaron Nola a few times last few years. He's not an ace.

2. domotime2

You have the "guys who used to be amazing until 2021" team. Arenando l, lindor, snell , Blackmon, Myers, Stanton.

Sean Murphy and koryoreo like this.
  3. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Buxton and Acuna getting hurt has kind of stifled my offense, but yeah I drafted super well for my offense. Thank god Schwarber is having a insane few weeks. Lance Lynn has been much more of an ace than Nola and I’ve been good with my relievers. Playing the waivers with my starters sucks but otherwise I lose a bunch of categories by default since it seems everyone has 4-5 decent starters.

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

seriously lol

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

PatRFinley likes this.
  6. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

There were so many blowouts in our league this week, that even with my 'bye' week I still barely made any ground on the teams ahead of me.

7. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Sean Murphy likes this.
  8. domotime2

This is how I feel every week now in this league after another win.
    d23 (1).gif

PatRFinley likes this.
  9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

So my pitching has been inconsistent this year at best. Every week someone or two gets shelled beyond belief and the rest of my staff is solid but not quite good enough o overcome it. But it hasn’t been a problem because my offense has been absolutely ridiculous. I’m a little weak on the back end of my outfield but I’m first place in total runs, home runs, rbi, and steals, and like 4th in average. I’ve been carried by the big three of Tatis, Ohtani, and...Acuna.

This Acuna injury blows.

10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I….. won a match?

11. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Sean Murphy likes this.
  12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

Groogz likes this.
  13. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Injuries are destroying my team. Bregman, Buxton, Schwarber and now Acuna :( What a rough month.

14. domotime2

who's Jack Attack?

I gotta give you credit. I'm 15-2-1 in the last 17 weeks and you HAVE MY NUMBER! BOTH LOSSES! Sleeping giant in the playoffs.

DaydreamNation and uuu like this.
  15. It me baby

domotime2 likes this.
  16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

4 weeks remaining after this before playoffs, so it seems as good a time as any to remind that the payouts are;

$200 1st
    $75 2nd
    $25 3rd

all playoffs, no money for regular season.

MysteryKnight and koryoreo like this.
  17. domotime2

We should've done money for regular season. 1st place regular season is the real measure of who was the best. Kory was the best team this year and I feel like he should've been rewarded somewhat

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Its hard to reward lots of things with a small buy in like we had. Even if we took 3rd place overall money away and moved it to 1st place regular season, $25 for first place regular season doesnt feel like a real reward lol, the overall prize should be significant and rewarding first place regular season would just dilute the overall winner prize.

uuu, koryoreo and MysteryKnight like this.
  19. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I’m totally fine not having a regular season reward while making making winning in the playoffs more significant. I’ll already get a buy into the semifinals which is a big enough reward for me.

20. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I need Schwarber, Bregman, and Buxton to get/stay healthy. That would make my chances a lot better. I can’t believe I’ve survived with those guys and Acuna being out for a significant amount of time.

21. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Damn @domotime2. Our two matchups have been crazy close and we tied this week. I’m going to be sweating it in the playoffs if I face you haha

domotime2 likes this.
  22. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Congrats to everyone that made the playoffs! I’m super nervous since my team has had never ending injury issues and somehow I’ve survived to hang onto first place.

Groogz likes this.
  23. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

The gap between the top 3-4 teams and the rest of the league is massive! But it helped me sneak into the playoffs, so I'm not complaining, haha.

koryoreo likes this.
  24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Final 4! Good luck folks

koryoreo likes this.
  25. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Good luck @domotime2 ! Hope we have a great matchup in the finals.

domotime2 likes this.