Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chorus Fantasy Baseball 2021 • Page 14

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Sean Murphy, Feb 17, 2021.

1. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

My bad, things are moving fast in that chat so it’s hard for me to keep up with who’s saying what lol

uuu likes this.
  2. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

All good my guy! Like I said in the chat, this is just a good reason for me to dip. Already wasn't having fun, imma message some Chorus dudes to try and find someone to take over the team for y'all!

3. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

How about you just set your lineup for the season and dip? Not sure I’d trust anyone you suggest to just quit out of nowhere.

4. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Nah I'm good, and now I won't look for anyone as Kory wouldn't trust them :(

5. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

You’re acting like such a child over nothing.

6. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Wasn’t expecting to see anyone’s whole ass today

DaydreamNation, koryoreo and uuu like this.
  7. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

To me it seems like you're upset I don't want to be in the league anymore which is fine but please for the love of God, shut up lol. I don't have to set my lineup, I said I was willing to look for someone else to take it over to accommodate you guys and now you're crying about that, get over it man it's a game.

8. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I’m sorry that you being a flake is rather annoying to me. If it’s just a game you shouldn’t be making such a scene over nothing lol

uuu likes this.
  9. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

[​IMG]

DaydreamNation likes this.
  10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

what is happening here

11. Okay so this is no fun at all, well done all!

uuu likes this.
  12. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Id like to formally apologize for not taking seans "no hitter" category more seriously.

Groogz, koryoreo, uuu and 2 others like this.
  13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

DaydreamNation and domotime2 like this.
  14. domotime2

Hey so what are we doing about the dude who cried and is now giving people free wins and hurting the league?

15. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I don’t know. It’s definitely not fair since some people already played him once and some people still get to play him twice. Dude should have set his lineup if he wanted to quit. Not playing anyone is the most asinine way of quitting.

uuu likes this.
  16. domotime2

And I haven't played him yet and I think its unfair for me to win 12-1, 13-0.

But yeah idk what to do. Ask people if they wanna take over a team that WAS in 2nd place

uuu likes this.
  17. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Yeah it’s felt icky being the first one to play him, haven’t touched my lineup all week but not really making a difference since I’m going to win every category

uuu likes this.
  18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

He should have just left his best lineup in. That would have been the decent thing to do and easiest fix. I can respect quitting if you at least left your lineup set. That happens a lot in leagues even though it’s sucks. This is literally the most childish and shitty way to quit a league.

We had a little bit of a hard time getting interest in the league so someone taking over and actually playing is kind of a long shot.

uuu likes this.
  19. domotime2

Btw. Yo. Our offenses this week are re..fucking..diculous. talk about neck and neck. Wish this was the finals or something.

Every day this week id see me team have an amazing offensive day, only to see me still losing.

20. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, it’s crazy. I’m getting constant HR notifications yet you’re still barely winning mostly because my pitching sucks and your BA is killing me. It’s also crazy because Buxton and Realmuto are hurt so I’ve been scrambling. The one thing UUU did that helped me was dropping Jessie Winker. Dude has went off this week.

21. domotime2

We both have 16+ homers and 900+ ops....and we split those categories. If we had faced anyone else, we would've swept offense easily.

Alas.

koryoreo likes this.
  22. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

It’s only fitting that we tied. First time this season that I thought I was going to lose. Great matchup man.

23. domotime2

tenor.gif

Emo Benny agbayani can't be stopped

DaydreamNation likes this.
  24. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah my team is starting to shit the bed with awful pitching and injuries. Aaron Nola was a terrible pick for my Ace lol

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I just cannot buy success lol

koryoreo likes this.