Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chloe Moriondo - Blood Bunny (May 7, 2021)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, May 5, 2021.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

2. Wait, omg, this is out tomorrow???

3. ItsAndrew May 6, 2021
    (Last edited: May 6, 2021)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I had no idea she was even dropping anything! (Although I only really know her from associating with other artists I like and a few YouTube videos but what I have heard is good) but I saw it was out when looking at a list of things dropping.

4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

5. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I saw her at Sad Summer Fest today and she was awesome. It’s cool there’s a thread for her.

6. Catching her tonight. Very excited.

7. Jacob Tender Oct 1, 2021
    (Last edited: Oct 6, 2022)
    Update: She played two new songs, both about dogs. The first was called "Sammy" and it's about Chloe's blind dog. The second one was the closer and it had some hyperpop flair. It's called "Bloodhound" "Hell Hounds."

xapplexpiex likes this.
  8. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

This album still rips.

Her new album out tomorrow, however, is fucking awful. Not sure what happened there.

9. michael sauvageau

I actually really like the new album! Definitely commits to the style, a lot of fun. A huge turn from the previous project, I can see it being jarring.

10. Craig Manning

I think I liked two songs, and actively hated most of them.

11. She's young in her career and flexing her range. I appreciate that. I can't say I listen to a ton of hyperpop, or find myself in the mood for it very often, but there are exceptions. I liked "Hell Hounds" when I heard it debuted live. I'm sure I'll like a fair amount of this record too.

12. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Just checked out Fruity because of the hyperpop mentions. This is my shit.

13. Craig Manning

Yeah, I mostly find hyperpop to be unlistenable, so I’m not really surprised I don’t like her take on it.

14. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i'm just now finding suckerpunch and it's definitely my shit. i can see how it would be super grating but i'm here for it.

15. Craig Manning

Honestly forgot this album came out!

16. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

listened to blood bunny for the first time this morning and i can definitely see why people would hate the neckbreak change.