Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chipotle • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ferrari333SP, Oct 17, 2016.

1. duritzfan13

all we have is time

Totally understandable. I like the barbacoa so much that I typically only get it with cheese and mild. Nothing else. I prefer not having it over-powered, and usually they're pretty generous with the meat since I don't get rice or beans haha

2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Went here specifically for chorizo tonight and they were all out. Ended up getting half steak half barbacoa which is still great.

3. duritzfan13

all we have is time

Too funny. Just went tonight and got half steak half barbacoa for the first time. So good..

ChiliTacos likes this.
  4. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

you get free guac if you get your burrito/bowl/etc without meat.

5. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

For real? Niiiiice

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Got a $3 burrito, feels good.

And there was nobody in line too which is crazy

7. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

What were you dressed as?

8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I just wore a Gronk shirt, apparently that was enough

t_papaccio and ChiliTacos like this.
  9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

They were charging everyone $3 regardless of costume or not, as far as I could tell.

coleslawed and ChiliTacos like this.
  10. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

I really want some carnitas but I'm broke until Friday. :(

11. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

it's a noble cause, but that guacamole goes bad fast if you don't take care of it.

burrito
    barbacoa or carnitas
    brown rice
    pinto beans
    fajita veggies
    tomato salsa
    green chile salsa
    cheese
    sour cream
    guac (sometimes in the burrito, sometimes with chips)

tried the chorizo and it reminded me of qdoba. not a good thing.

Ken likes this.
  12. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Yesterday I played the BOGO matching game advertised on their Facebook. When I went to there, I ordered for my wife and I, with some chips and a kids meal for my son. The lady at the register said that it kept discounting both entrées and only charging me for the kids meal. She asked the guy next to her what to do and he said to just give it to me, so I got $20+ of Chipotle for $5.44.

ChaseTx, coleslawed and bstadtfeld like this.
  13. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

MikeyPaine and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  14. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Also: they let me sample the chorizo. I was impressed, but don't know if it compares to their other meats.

15. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I like the flavor of the chorizo, but it's not really something I want to get every time; more like every once in a while. Same with barbacoa; the flavor is great, but a little too overpowering, masking the flavors of the other ingredients, so I usually stick to chicken or steak, which balance flavor much better with whatever else I put in the burrito

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'd like a sprinkle of chorizo on a chicken burrito or something, but I had entire burrito of just chorizo and it was a little overpowering.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  17. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

as much as a i love chipotle, one time we got it by my work for lunch and there was a stink bug in one girls salsa so im lowkey weary of it...especially going to that one.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  18. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I walked in yesterday and the employee had stacked this guy's bowl a good 7-8 inches above the counter. I wish I took a picture. Man my life is fucking boring.

19. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

The worst was when I worked there, people would get these massive bowls and they would be literally impossible to get closed if they wanted it to go. And they would get so mad when food started slipping out.

20. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I had the chorizo this weekend. As someone who love chorizo I was disappointed by it. I will try it one more time because I fee like I got a bad batch. It wasn't that flavorful.

I always want to recommend the sofritas. It tastes so good.

21. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Sofritas are really really good

22. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Today I had a burrito, with white rice, steak, corn and lettuce. So delicious. Steak was really flavorful/on-point today

23. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I tried their steak last week and wasn't crazy about it. Im a big fan of their carnitas.

24. pauldunions

Regular Supporter

Is it weird that I tend to get half sofritas half chicken? Sometimes steak or pork. The sofritas taste so good, but I'm not even vegan or vegetarian.

25. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not either of those either. I just like the way it tastes.

noeljames likes this.