Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chipotle • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ferrari333SP, Oct 17, 2016.

1. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Burritos are better than tacos. Bigger, less chance of spillage, more filling per bite

2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Bigger? I think you get more food with three tacos than you do with one burrito. Spillage only occurs if you're not used to eating tacos, and is the more filling per bite really a plus? I don't want to have to take a super massive bite to get everything I want in one bite. With the taco? That's a guarantee. Distribution of ingredients is better, tortilla to filling ratio is better, corn tortillas taste way better than flour ones, and you're able to make three completely unique tacos... if you order the burrito, it's all shoved into one tortilla and usually not very evenly.

3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Chipotle is good but overrated. That said, I might do the Halloween thing.

4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

With the burrito, the flavor from all the ingredients coalesces into one bite, so each bite you get an amazing flavor explosion, something you don't get with a bowl

ChaseTx likes this.
  5. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

As someone who got to eat Chipotle ALOT (and for free) from working there, I can say bowls>burritos. Only because you get more in a bowl. But Burritos are still great, but you can't fit as much food. Rolling those huge burritos are a bitch too haha

6. fishguts182

Regular

Do you hate when someone orders a Quesarito?

7. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Hahaha in one week on average there would probably be about 5 or 6 Quesaritos. The main reason I didn't like making them is because they take a little longer to assemble compared to just a bowl or burrito and it could hold up the line when it got really busy(it was always busy). Other than that it wasn't all that bad.

fishguts182 likes this.
  8. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

Previous bowl order:
    Chicken
    Carnitas
    Rice
    Black beans
    Pinto beans
    Fajita veggies
    Tomato salsa
    Corn salsa
    Cheese
    Extra sour cream

Now that I can no longer do carbs:
    Salad
    Chicken
    Carnitas
    Fajita veggies
    Tomato salsa
    Cheese
    Extra sour cream
    Guac if I'm feeling spendy

9. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Burrito
    White Rice
    Half Chicken
    Half Steak
    Corn
    Lettuce

Deliciousness

Love it when the corn is especially cold/watery, as the flavor then really pops, especially when the water from the corn falls to the bottom of the burrito, so the flavor from the other ingredients then mixes into that water, so your final few bites are just bombs of flavor

10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I wish their salsas were spicier, even the hot is fairly mild. The pico and medium salsas are very weak and need to be supplemented.

11. ChaseTx

I'm not a super spicy guy, the hot is right in the sweet spot

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Ken like this.
  12. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

NO BEANS

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

You seem pretty spicy to me

dhayes, ChaseTx and Ken like this.
  14. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Beans are for people who want terrible burritos

Owlex likes this.
  15. ChaseTx

What is a burrito without beans

Not good

coleslawed, Ken and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Beans are bangin'

coleslawed and ChaseTx like this.
  17. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Both of you are false

18. duritzfan13

all we have is time

Doing two meats in a burrito freaks me out.. but it's something I've kinda wanted to try. Isn't that a total clash of flavors?? I need to be convinced haha

19. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Well the chicken has more flavor than the steak, imo. The steak gives off more texture sensation, than a flavor sensation. It's kind of just there, whereas the chicken has a bunch of herbs/spices on it. At least that's how they taste to me.

I used to do half chicken, half barbacoa, but the barbacoa's flavor was too overpowering, clouding out the flavors from all the other ingredients, so I replaced it with steak

20. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

bowl > burrito

Brenden, t_papaccio and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  21. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I usually top my burrito off with salsa, lettuce, hot sauce, onions, ketchup and A1.

coleslawed, lish, Ken and 2 others like this.
  22. duritzfan13

all we have is time

Have you ever tried half barbacoa half steak? That's kinda what I wanna go for.. I feel like the two beefs could compliment each other nicely. Totally different textures

23. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I think I've done that before, but again the barbacoa flavor, while delicious in of itself, overpowers all the other ingredients, where I like to get a balance among all my ingredients instead.

24. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I was a burrito person for a long time but have been coming around to the bowl

25. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Burrito
    White rice
    Corn
    Lettuce
    Mild sauce
    Sofritas