Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chipotle • Page 17

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ferrari333SP, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

The brisket’s really good but it’s a dollar more and you get a smaller portion. If it was either the same price as steak or a regular portion I’d definitely get it again

2. Traumacaspian

Hold Fast Hope

I have never enjoyed this place just meh to me

3. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Sofritas bowl today for lunch. I figured I might as well treat myself since I had to go into the office today.

4. currently having the brisket, it’s v good. less chewy than the steak, really small portion though, not worth the extra 2 dollars

5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That def used to be the case. Now at my local one, when i get a bowl and side tortilla, the contents of the bowl don't fill up the tortilla.

6. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

i’ve never understood the bowl people claiming they get more. it 100% depends on how many/what toppings you get.

i don’t go crazy, but at least 50% of the time i order my usual burrito, it’s either overfilled or they need to bring in a second tortilla.

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

anyone know if they got halloween plans

Orla and riotspray like this.
  8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

ah

riotspray likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

coleslawed likes this.
  10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

correct me if i’m wrong but it sounds like i need a certain amount of robux for the proper e-costume to get a free burrito, and even then i’ll need actual money to buy the robux at all. makes sense! guess the fine people over at chipotle mexican grill learned the value of paywalls!

11. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

They’re a bad company that does bad things.

riotspray likes this.
  12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Of course Chipotle's site and app have not been able to take orders since 5pm.

lol

coleslawed likes this.
  13. riotspray Oct 31, 2021
    (Last edited: Oct 31, 2021)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I was able to get my order in without a problem just now. We'll see what happens when I go to pick it up.

edit: went flawlessly. the brisket kinda sucks though. if I had paid $10 for this I wouldn't be very happy

14. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

trying the brisket with this, as well, haha.

app & online ordering were both down at 5, tried again at 6 and it was going better. just waiti ng on delivery, now.

riotspray likes this.
  15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

got my 7pm order a little before quarter to 9. feel terrible for the employees

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

When I went at 630ish, they were dead

17. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

no one ever picked up my burrito for delivery :verysad:

18. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

stvvvn and GrantCloud like this.
  19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The black bean grilled cheese burrito filled me up

20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

grilled cheese burrito? isn’t that taco bell

21. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

The Chipotle near my place feels like it’s hanging by a thread. I feel bad for the workers, they’re ridiculously understaffed and look stressed as hell. There’s also no consistency, sometimes they’re doing in-person orders, sometimes online-only, but there’s no way to tell until you walk inside.

Is this just the one near me, or is it everywhere?

popdisaster00 likes this.
  22. The one by me has been “online only” a few times recently

23. imthegrimace

it’s everywhere, most of them were hanging on by a thread before Covid and it’s only gotten worse. Such a shitty run company.

the rural juror likes this.
  24. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

That was my impression too (it being shittily run). There's clearly plenty of demand from customers, but they're always running an absolute skeleton crew. It looks so miserable, I feel really bad for them.

imthesheriff likes this.
  25. imthegrimace

worked there for 10 years. Even “fully staffed” to their standards it was a shit show. Every shift needed 3-5 more people to run somewhat smoothly.