Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina (Netflix) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 10, 2018.

1. BackyardHero11

Trusted

same! haha

2. BackyardHero11

Trusted

3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'm just bummed there's not going to be much of Salem since Kiernan is allergic to cats. We don't even know if he'll have a voice actor, and it sounds like her cousin Ambrose is going to be the one she confides in like she would in Salem

Regardless, going to be a really cool show. That was a fun read on set design

4. BackyardHero11

Trusted

just bring back the puppet! haha

[​IMG]

RyanPm40 and tvck like this.
  5. tvck

Trusted

I think my fiancee would lose her shit.

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  6. RyanPm40

Just started reading Chilling Adventures, on issue #4 now. I'm really enjoying it, definitely has me excited for the show

7. BackyardHero11

Trusted

Love the Archie horror comics. Chilling is so good, so is Afterlife with Archie. I picked up Jughead: The Hunger. and once the trade is out i'll pick up Vamperonica. annnd, they just announced Blossoms 666 and Vamperonica vs Jughead The Hunger haha

8. RyanPm40

I just don't get how a comic only puts out 8 issues over the course of 4 years.. is that typical?

On the last issue now! Pretty quick read

9. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Nope. Most indie books have one issue per month with a short break in between arcs to release a trade.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

Ah, that's disappointing. Makes no sense considering it's successful enough to make a show based on it. Oh well

Having read it now, I really hope the show does a good job, I worry that it doesn't seem as dark, but I still think the trailer was great and can't wait to see it

xapplexpiex likes this.
  11. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Great trailer.

12. RyanPm40

Seems like a bit of a weird choice to not have it be Satan she's signing her name to like in the comic, especially since we already know he is in the series. It's just some random guy instead.

Also seems like she's telling herself to "Run" instead of Harvey, so maybe the show will be keeping him alive after all.
    Will have to view it in the context of the series to understand why they did that because they seem like pretty random things to change- especially that first one

13. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I think if it was any darker, they wouldn’t have much of an audience.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

Yeah very valid point! And I didn't realize this show originally was planned for The CW and it just ended up in Netflix's hands so I can't say I'm too surprised

15. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I can totally see that. It looks just like Riverdale, except with a supernatural horror spin.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I'll miss major mood sassy Salem but he wouldn't fit tonally

Contender likes this.
  17. RyanPm40

Well, he talked in the Chilling Adventures comic and had a very interesting backstory, so it bums me out regardless

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. BackyardHero11

Trusted

yeah I didn't need him to be just like the tv show, but not having him talk seems like an odd and disappointing choice.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. RyanPm40

Makes me wonder if they're just not going to even bother with her cousin's cobra familiars

20. tvck

Trusted

21. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

22. BackyardHero11

Trusted

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I can't be mad at this little dude for not talking

25. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

My Archie trades:

received_720222071677169.jpeg

Is Jughead: the Hunger any good? It's next on my list.