Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina (Netflix) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 10, 2018.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I never finished the last season. Bummer, I loved the first season.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'll forever be bummed that we couldn't get an adaptation more similar to the comic it was based on, but I understand that it probably wouldn't have attracted that tween Riverdale audience the creator seems obsessed with

3. RyanPm40

Just finished this, and honestly, I thought it was a pretty big improvement over the previous season. Don't get me wrong, it's still a mess, but I enjoyed it aside from the final episode, which was awful for multiple reasons.

The musical scenes are still cringey and dumb, but I just fast forwarded through them.

4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

The last season was really bad. There were some good highs in this one though for sure but damn were there a lot of lows. I don't think they took on board that no one enjoyed the random singing shoehorned in as there felt way more in this last season.

The last EP was an absolute mess and gave a lot of characters a poor closure.

Sucks as I still think the first season was really well done.

Smittzerland and RyanPm40 like this.
  5. RyanPm40

I will say I fucking hate that they had Lilith kill her baby, and glorifying Nick committing suicide. Both are pretty fucked up and I'm surprised they made it into the show. And oh my God, I couldn't believe Nick said they're "end game". It's like reading someone's Livejournal fanfic

meggers and Nick like this.
  6. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Are they just going to ignore how her show ended or something?

7. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

ghostedaway likes this.
  8. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Wow, that is so sad. He was also one of my favourite characters on the show.

WadeCastle likes this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

RIP so awful man

Gen V is one of the shows I’m currently watching too ugh

10. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

Yeah i read they were working on that show currently , talent lost! :(

ghostedaway likes this.