Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina (Netflix) TV Show • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 10, 2018.

1. tvck

Trusted

looks so good

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hell yeah

3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Wow this trailer seems to embrace the darkness and horror aspect of things moreso than s1. Totally on board.

aliens exist likes this.
  4. BackyardHero11

Trusted

that trailer is so sick. hyped!

5. Kuri44

wowowowow

6. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

didn’t realize this was so soon. looks amazing.

7. Kuri44

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  8. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Anyone start S2 yet? I plan to watch as much as I can when I get home from work. Very excited

9. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I almost didn't come to work, then I did, and I got tickets for Shazam and Pet Sematary today... I picked a heck of a day to pack my schedule. guess I'm staying up late!

Kuri44 likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

I had zero idea this was out today, now regretting making plans for tonight :crylaugh:

Definitely going to watch an episode or two before bed and probably finish it over the next few days.

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Two episodes into part 2 and it's good so far. I just wish they'd recast Harvey lol

ship90, RyanPm40 and Jake W like this.
  12. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Yep Ross Lynch sucks so much

RyanPm40 and ghostedaway like this.
  13. RyanPm40

Two episodes in and I'm enjoying it enough. Lots of slow moments, but lots of cool moments as well. The dialogue can be so cringey at times, though.

Aunt Zelda almost walking that woman off the railing was amazing lmao.

14. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

On episode 4 and enjoying this ofc but this episode highlights how bad Ross is even more. Like how does anyone think he's a good actor

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Just finished this, and echoing the Ross Lynch comments.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. sissyboy

Elsa Sissy

Hello Everyone,

I've been watching the chilling adventures of Sabrina and it is a very fun TV show like Smallville.

I have a question which is completely off topic but I am curious to understand why we do not see it more often.

It seems we see more and more TV Shows about Tomboys like on this TV show. You see a girl wanting to be a boy which wears boy's cloths and even goes into boy's locker room.

Why do we not see a "normal" heterosexual guy (sissy), wanting to be a girl, dressing up as a girl, doing girl/woman things?

Would it be so horrible to see a guy, man walking on the TV show wearing a shirt and tights?

Anyhow, that is my two cent question and I am curious why it isn't happening, why we do not see "sissies" on TV shows (AKA: Nancy).

Regards,
    Elsa

17. RyanPm40

Wow that scene with Sabrina in the air with white eyes and the crown of thorns is taken right from Afterlife With Archie, which isn't even in the same universe as the Chilling Adventures comics. So rad.

In that one she becomes the bride of Cthulhu

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. Kuri44

On S2, Ep 7 right now. Episodes 2,3,4 were pretty rough to get through, but it’s getting better again

19. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

really like how they wrapped up the season. this show is so good.

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

On episode 5, yes Hilda! Ray Wise was a pleasant surprise

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I finished this last night. I was a little worried it wouldn't be able to match up to Part 1, and I mean I still probably prefer Part 1, but it was still incredibly enjoyable once again. I'm glad it had another heartbreaking moment with Sabrina having to kill her Mandrake. I think one of my favorite things about this show is how Sabrina doesn't make great choices all the time, even though she tries, and she has very real consequences because of them. Like things work out overall, but it's not just like "oh everything is completely fine". I'm very interested to see where they go with it now that the Dark Lord was defeated and it will be the Church of Lilith. I'm also glad that Lilith kind of had a redemption because I always wanted to root for her. Smh though Sabrina always trying to help people and just making things way worse. And I like that they are bringing Ms. Wardwell back, but I'm curious how she'll fit in the story now. I suppose Sabrina will be more grounded in the mortal world again, now that the Dark Lord can't hold her accountable anymore.

aliens exist and ghostedaway like this.
  22. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Weather's starting to cool down, so it's time for a rewatch.

23. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

new series starts soon as well so perfect timing!

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  24. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

love this show. really excited for the new season.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. Damn, I didn't watch last season yet. Seems like they're able to churn these out pretty quickly!

Kingjohn_654 likes this.