Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Childrens Hospital TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by kbeef2, Apr 15, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

No better time to create a thread than the day of the series finale!

2. fronkensteen

Trusted

One day I will go back and download every episode and finally do a full watch of this. I loved what I've seen so far (maybe the first two seasons?) and I'm sure it stays good.

3. tucah

not champ Prestigious

This show is so good, even though I still haven't seen any of this season.

4. Love this show but I've never been up to date on episodes and seasons. I need them all on demand.

5. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yep, 22 minutes of nonsense like that is the perfect ending for this series.

6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Need to catch up, haven't seen the last 2 seasons

7. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Netflix Orders ‘Medical Police’ Comedy Series From ‘Childrens Hospital’ Team Starring Erinn Hayes & Rob Huebel

10 episode, half hour spiritual successor/spinoff/sequel? series announced for Netflix: Medical Police starring Huebel and Erinn Hayes, with most of the rest of the Childrens Hospital cast recurring (Lake Bell, Rob Corddry, Ken Marino, Malin Akerman)

"It centers on two American physicians (Hayes and Huebel) stationed at a pediatric hospital in São Paulo, Brazil, who discover a civilization-threatening virus. The duo are recruited as government agents in a race against time and around the world to find a cure and uncover a dark conspiracy."

8. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Nice! Was just thinking the other day about how much I miss Childrens Hospital.

I wonder if it’s an “offshoot” because Medical Police is a new show in the Newsreaders universe where Childrens Hospital was a big hit and all the Childrens Hospital actors are playing their fake actors from that universe playing new characters in the new show within that universe

God that was confusing to try and articulate

yung_ting, tucah and riotspray like this.
  9. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

oh god yes

riotspray and JRGComedy like this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Hell yeah

11. iiiii623498

Regular

I can’t wait to love this show to the ends of the earth and then have Netflix cancel it

12. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

God I hope this means they put all of this universe of shows on netflix

iiiii623498 and JRGComedy like this.
  13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I still haven't seen seasons 5 & 6 of CH

14. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

CH falls off hard after season 4 imo but there’s still some great episodes in 5-7

15. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

There's a 7th season?! Damn I'm way behind

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

JRGComedy likes this.
  17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Loved Medical Police when it dropped, and now that CH is on Hulu, I finally watched it (twice actually), and it's soo much funnier than MP.

I think the last two seasons were the strongest tbh. Season 5 with the military base just didn't feel as strong to me as others. But Jesus Christ, the episode with Owen and his mom went so far even for this damn show. It was so funny watching everyone so uncomfortable, especially a paralyzed Dr. Blake in the bed right next to them lol.

JRGComedy likes this.
  18. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Lol seasons 2 and 3 are my tops, but I literally just finished season 7 yesterday for the first time and I enjoyed the show all the way through!

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

CH IS ON HULU?! FUCKK

RyanPm40 and JRGComedy like this.