Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chief State Release New EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Vancouver pop-punk five-piece Chief State just released their new EP Tough Love via Mutant League Records. The album is up for stream on Apple Music, Spotify, and available for purchase on Amazon.

The band also released a video for the lead single “Reprise,” which is a great way to get a taste of the album.

Our thanks to Chief State for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

sincerelymejames likes this.
  2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Just listened to "reprise", and that shit slaps hard. Strong Youth Fountain and Knuckle Puck vibes there. Checking out the rest of the EP now.

morken and surgerone like this.
  3. surgerone

Regular Supporter

I fucking love this EP, I’ve been listening to it all weekend.

4. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Pop punk goodness. This one hits the spot.

Vancouver though? They sound (vocally) like they’re from the UK or something.

5. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Nothing groundbreaking, but it definitely slaps! I was thinking the vocalist was from the UK as well in some places.

6. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

The singer is from the UK but lives in Van!

slickdtc and CyberInferno like this.
  7. sincerelymejames

Jimmy Reardon Supporter

Definitely fun. Story So Far vibes.