Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chicago Location • Page 55

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by troyplaysbass, Apr 5, 2016.

1. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Felt like the protests were kind of dying down in Chicago but I was wrong. Good to see folks still out there.

incognitojones likes this.
  3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

4. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

5. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

6. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Metropolitan also agrees. I love their attitude in this post.

Attached Files:

ItsAndrew and MexicanGuitars like this.
  7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

8. MexicanGuitars

Three straight days back in the thousands and still the jabrones congregate in mass in Wrigleyville this afternoon when I biked through.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

10. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Stay the fuck home, people. If you wanna interact with folks, go for a walk to a park.

11. atlas

Trusted

love the ghouls in charge always doubling down on insisting that it’s the millennials that are the problem. You’re the one who decided to open the bars dipshit (while keeping the beaches, which are objectively safer, closed), don’t act surprised when people take that a signal that it’s OK to go to the bars

ItsAndrew and MexicanGuitars like this.
  12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The people not wearing masks are idiots and it’s definitely frustrating, but what annoys me more is the people who have masks but they’re hanging on their neck or in their hands. Like, they know the mask is necessary outdoors, but not enough to actually wear it. Ridiculous.

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

14. stonecoldnimrod

Trusted

i'll be there in a few weeks for a weekend. the plan is just to bike ride around town (masked) pick up some gino's east, and a few local beers to have our own flights. hopefully the situations there don't escalate any further/worse.

15. MexicanGuitars

16. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Props to Illinois for being equally corrupt on both sides of the aisle. At least they're consistent.

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Mike Madigan is terrible and needs to go. His time is way up.

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

chewbacca110 likes this.
  19. Cmoney86

Trusted

I went out for the first time since before this shit started on Thursday where I live to see a friend and where I was it was which was like the weathon area it was like half with masks the other half without but it was mostly open places and forest preserves. Some people act like nothing is wrong

20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

21. MexicanGuitars

22. MexicanGuitars

23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

24. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Importer/Exporter likes this.
  25. Jim

Trusted Supporter

any one get tested for COVID recently? three weeks ago my wife and I got tested at the place at Diversey and Ashland and they got us our results in like 30 hours or so. My in-laws were exposed to a person who tested positive recently and are trying to get tested and they were told by the same place that they should wait 5 days before coming in and that it would take 2 weeks to get the results.

any one know of a place that is putting out faster results? or is this just due to the increasing cases in the city?