Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chevelle Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Dog with a Blog

Yeahhhhh. I think I’m in the same boat

theagentcoma likes this.
  2. Davjs

Trusted

Last week when I only listened from WWN through La Gargola. TNC didn't stick with me when it came out with a few listens, I'll give it another chance but don't have high hopes.

Nate_Johnson and theagentcoma like this.
  3. Davjs

Trusted

At the moment I'm on Track 4 (Rivers) of The North Corridor and what was I thinking, this album is maybe their heaviest and so far great.

So awesome riffs and guitar parts, esp the solo on the opener Door to Door Cannibals.

Nate_Johnson and beachdude42 like this.
  4. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

La Gargola is PHENOMENAL, wow.

5. Davjs

Trusted

I think everyone who is subbed to this thread needs to re listen to The North Corridor. I've given it a few listen throughs and its sooo good. Def their heaviest in their discography and its a headbanging good time. some great guitar parts too.

At this point I'd rank it under the first 3, but above Sci-Fi Crimes and Hats off to the Bull.

I'm not sure if it ranks over or under La Gargola though. For me so far it's tied.

Nate_Johnson and beachdude42 like this.
  6. beachdude

Yeah I personally really enjoy that one, also about on par with La Gargola for me.

Nate_Johnson and Davjs like this.
  7. Davjs

Trusted

I don't know what I was doing in life that had me overlook TNC so hard lol. I also need to see these guys again live, it's been so too long. I blame Hats off to the Bull....

8. Dog with a Blog Jul 21, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2018)
    Dog with a Blog

Straight Jacket Fashion came on shuffle today while I was working out and damn, that bridge is so fucking good lol

Davjs, beachdude42 and theagentcoma like this.
  9. Davjs

Trusted

Always been one of my favorite Chevelle tracks! Never seen it live, but I know they rotate it out more often than most Vena Sera tracks so there is still hope!

Nate_Johnson and Dog with a Blog like this.
  10. Dog with a Blog

y'all ever heard these guys? This came out in 2006 so right after TTOT basically. Very similar in sound.

11. dash64

This is my design

This comes out in a few weeks (B-Sides album):

[​IMG]

12. Davjs

Trusted

I'll probably pick it up even though I own most the songs already (maybe all) to support one of my favorites. The Clincher version 103 and Sleep Walking Elite are amazing tracks. Sleep Apena acoustic is great too.

dash64, beachdude and Nate_Johnson like this.
  13. DesolateEarth

Birb

Just listened to Sci-Fi Crimes for the first time. Album rules.

beachdude, primavera and Nate_Johnson like this.
  14. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

yeah bro

DesolateEarth likes this.
  15. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

How did "A Miracle" not make The North Corridor? This is better than anything on that record

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  16. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

They have been playing a ton of the B-Sides record on XM radio and I am floored that even these songs are amazing. The band can do no wrong in my book.

Davjs and Larry David like this.
  17. Larry David

Definitely one of those bands I wonder when listening to them why I don't listen more often

beachdude, Nate_Johnson and Davjs like this.
  18. beachdude

I think like Deftones, they get lumped in with a lot of much less interesting bands from their time period, but they’ve stood the test of time way better than most of their “contemporaries”.

Dog with a Blog and Davjs like this.
  19. Davjs

Trusted

I agree and would add Sevendust to the mix too, right @Larry David @bachna84 ?

20. Larry David

Sevendust definitely gets put in the company of shitty bands a lot

beachdude, bachna84 and Davjs like this.
  21. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

One of my favorite bands and have stood the test of time. Two of the most underrated bands are definitely Sevendust and Chevelle.

beachdude and Davjs like this.
  22. Davjs

Trusted

:heart::heart::heart::beer:

23. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

hell yeah Sevendust is tight

beachdude, Nate_Johnson and Davjs like this.
  24. DesolateEarth

Birb

Saferwaters and Fell Into Your Shoes have quickly become two of my favorite songs currently. Why did I sleep on this band for so long?

25. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Saferwaters is soooooooo good