Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chase Tremaine Launches Pre-Order and Debuts New Music • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Thank you so much! I'm really happy about my Thrice / The Receiving End of Sirens influences that come through on a lot of my guitar riffs.

The whole album is stuffed full of the best riffs and guitar movements I've ever written, so something I'm really excited about with the pre-orders Kickstarter is that, if we manage to double the original goal, then I'll be using the additional money to have the album re-mixed and re-mastered as an instrumental album.

BoldType likes this.
  2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Done! This guy is a cool dude

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  3. BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  4. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Yeah, international shipping has really sky-rocketed in the past 5-10 years. Guess that's a product of national postal services running up huge deficits and choosing to make it up on international deliveries. Goodness knows it's really cut back on my vinyl pre-orders direct from artists/labels.

5. Ahhh that's such a bummer :/ it's almost like an unfair export tax. Let's riot. Instead of the Tea Act, the Vinyl Act!

6. "best"

"ever"

Lucas27 and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  7. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I know this guy

Lucas27 and Chase Tremaine like this.
  8. Lucas27 and St. Nate like this.
  9. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

10. Hey! Not sure if you remember this, but I wanted to let you know that the album's out now :)

Unfall - Chase Tremaine

11. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

12. Hey we did it

The Black Parade and Lucas27 like this.