Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chase Tremaine Launches Pre-Order and Debuts New Music

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Long time chorus.fm member, and supporter, Chase Tremaine, is prepping to release his debut album Unfall in early 2020. The lead single “Matter” is out now. Recording all the vocals, drums, and guitars himself, Tremaine makes highly melodic, highly rhythmic songs where the two halves of “pop-rock” do not dilute one another, but instead mix; you get both the cacophonous energy of rock and the catchy euphoria of pop. With influences that span the history of emo (Jimmy Eat World, The Academy Is…, Foxing), his music has garnered comparisons from fans to the likes of Paramore, Switchfoot, Mae, and at times, even Dance Gavin Dance.

If you enjoy the single, check out the pre-order bundles, available for a limited time via Kickstarter.

Chase Tremaine can also be found on Instagram.

Our thanks to Chase Tremaine for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. I like the thought that went into the Kickstarter rewards. Good luck @Chase Tremaine !

Chase Tremaine and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Thank you!! You are a wonderfully encouraging person Really appreciate you checking everything out

BoldType likes this.
  4. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I like the single, will definitely check out the album when it comes out

Chase Tremaine and BoldType like this.
  5. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

There’s something here. Very catchy right off the jump. Pretty dang good introduction.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  6. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

Damn, I hear all those influences. This sounds fantastic. Consider me pledged.

BoldType and Chase Tremaine like this.
  7. First off, thank you thank you a million times thank you. Secondly -- you have no idea how relieving it is to hear that my list of influences isn't just me being crazy. Usually when I try to "RIYL" my own music, I feel like I've cobbled together something random and unfounded that no one would understand, haha

DandonTRJ likes this.
  8. Thanks so much for checking out the song! I will very likely get another ad on this website when the album releases, sooooo hopefully you won't miss it ;)

9. Very kind and encouraging words -- many thanks!!

10. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Yeah buddy! Excited to check this out.

11. Lucas27

Trusted

I’m going to get that $50 package when I get the chance and you and I are going to write the best darn song the world has ever saw.

Chase Tremaine and BoldType like this.
  12. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

@Chase Tremaine I live in Australia, can I pre-order just the digital copy and get the singles? Not interested in anything physical because I imagine shipping costs would be exorbitant but want to support your music.

13. Yes! There's an "international package" tier on Kickstarter that doesn't charge any shipping :)

14. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Oh! Didn't read far enough down the page obviously. Done! Easiest $15 AUD I've ever spent.

15. Incredible -- thank you so much! And I'll be making sure you get digital copies of all the goodies that other backers will be receiving on CD.

But yeah, when I was figuring out my pricing tiers/options, I was pretty shocked to discover how costly in can be even to ship something as small as CDs overseas.

BoldType likes this.
  16. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Some of the melodies remind me of Hippocampus. Good stuff man :thumbup::thumbup:

Chase Tremaine and slickdtc like this.
  17. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Collab! Collab! Collab!

Chase Tremaine and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  18. Between me and Hippocampus or between me and @Mr. Serotonin ?

Or between Mr. Serotonin and Hippocampus!?!? hahah

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  19. Interestinggggg. I always love hearing comparisons to artists I'm not very familiar with!

20. I love the guitar work in Matter!

21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

You might like hippocampus then, hahah. Check 'em out if you haven't!

22. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

You and Serotonin (a Chorusllaboration!), but fuck it, Hippocampus too.

23. JUMP IN EVERYBODYYYYYYY

slickdtc and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. I know I've listened before, definitely wouldn't mind giving them another go! My memory of them is fond.