Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chase Holfelder

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by doubledribble, Jun 26, 2016.

1. doubledribble

Regular

I don't know if many of you remember the band "The Mile After." They signed with Rushmore Records before it completely tanked and never were able to release a record on the label. They finally self-released their full length record Armada which is still one of my favorite albums to this day thanks to some serious harmony laden vocals. The band broke up shortly after and Chase started doing some other things like the "Welcome Home" blog.

A while back he started making music again, but this time he began covering songs and YouTubing his covers. Essentially his original idea was to take songs and change them from a major key to a minor key. I never see him discussed on this site, maybe due to the fact that TMA never really took off. I just wanted to bring some awareness to what he's doing because his covers are fantastic!

You can check the covers out on YouTube

Chase Holfelder

Or most songs are available on Spotify or Apple Music. Hopefully this thread can get a few people talking! Can't wait to see what others think!

2. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

My dude.

doubledribble likes this.
  3. doubledribble

Regular

My only gripe is that there should be more original music... Which I'm guessing with a baby and a wife won't happen haha