Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Charly Bliss - Young Enough (May 10, 2019) Album • Page 10

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Feb 6, 2019.

1. MattNCheeze

Trusted

That video is super pleasing.

2. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Truly the best band. I wish I had money and time to follow this tour. What a fun show!!!

3. Kuri44

This album is so good, perfect for the summer

sawhney[rusted]2 and ChiliTacos like this.
  4. domotime2 Jun 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2019)
    domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Good job charly bliss. Good job. This was a make or break album and I think they did it. I don't think it's an A+ game changer album... but it's good. And shows these guys are here to stay for a bit. Good to see.

Poor zolof and rock and roll destroyer. Wrong time and place

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  5. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Somehow this show is not sold out tonight at the best-sounding venue in the city so snapped up a ticket.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  6. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

See you there.

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  7. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Well damn. I don’t think I’ve seen a front-person so hype to be on stage in quite awhile. That was so much fun.

8. I really need to buy a ticket to see them!

9. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Still one of my favorite albums of the year. Just so good from front to back.

10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

They sold out Austin tonight, I'm so proud!

Show was very, very good. Their harmonies are tighter than ever, and I love that they're a good band. Like, every member switched to a different instrument at some point and it still sounded cohesive and great!

I've always liked Heaven just fine, but it bangs WAY harder live. Sam gets to go nuts on the drums. Young Enough was so great and Eva nailed the peak of that song.

Speaking of, I forgot how fun she is to watch perform! Just absolutely infectious energy! They also played Hurt Me and she gave Sam a big ol' hug afterwards and the whole crowd went "Awwww."

Chatroom was a killer set closer and people GOT DOWN to that song. Also, the Mr. Brightside cover was a fantastic idea and they did a smashing job of it.

All in all, I'm super proud of this band, more than happy to give them my money, and will continue to spread the good word! Go see them if you get the chance!

11. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I was hoping they’d end their sets with Chatroom. It seems like such a high note to go out on.

sawhney[rusted]2 and JRGComedy like this.
  12. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I don't think they played Hurt Me in Dallas

They were amazing though of course

Also Emily Reo was really good

JRGComedy likes this.
  13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

It honestly looked pretty tough for Eva to sing, but she nailed it!

Emily sounded good, but she had some very major technical difficulties with her keytar throughout the set. Definitely want to see her again sometime when she isn't contending with that!

sawhney[rusted]2 and ChaseTx like this.
  14. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I did not realize Spencer played Dash in The Incredibles

15. Kuri44

Wow that’s crazy

sawhney[rusted]2 and JRGComedy like this.
  16. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Wait what the fuck really

17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Yes haha a good friend of mine went to high school with them and he was definitely in The Incredibles. I couldn’t believe it

18. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, they had an insta story recently where someone was watching Incredibles 2 on a plane in the seat right in front of the band and Spencer just frowned and shook his head :crylaugh:

maryp1603, ChaseTx and waking season like this.
  19. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

really want to like this because i love love love the last one, but nothing about this is working for me :( oh well, happy people are only getting into them more and more

edit: i guess i should clarify this doesn't apply to the lyrics, those seem to have stayed as dialed-in as always

20. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Only song I don't love is Bleach

21. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I like this album a lot, but I’m not sure I like it more than Guppy yet. Young Enough is easily the band’s best song, though.

Tomozaurus likes this.
  22. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

“bleach” is the best song

23. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

The truth actually

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I basically have a different song from this album stuck in my head every day

25. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

just saw them on TCGS (im catching up) and its good