Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Channel Zero (SyFy) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by FrenzalRob, Nov 21, 2016.

1. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

Anyone seen this series? Basically each season is its own story based on famous Creepypastas. Really cool concept. Just finished the first season.

First season was based on the Candle Cove creepypasta, about a disturbing kids show that is much darker and more terrifying than it sounds. More on Candle Cove here: Candle Cove - Wikipedia

Here's a trailer:

Season 2's coming next year.

2. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Was this any good?

3. It's not amazing, but I enjoyed it. Very slow burn and heavy on creepy atmosphere.

This was renewed for seasons 3 & 4.

4. dash64

This is my design

Season 2 of this has been great so far. It has a completely different feel to it, and has honestly been creeping me out. Watching this has made up for some of American Horror Story's weaker elements.

5. Totally forgot there was a thread for this. Ya, first 2 eps have been great. Ending of ep2 was creepy as hell.

6. dash64

This is my design

Looks like we'll be keeping this alive for the time being! I really wish more people gave the show a chance.

7. It doesn't have as high of a budget and isn't as flashy as AHS, so it doesn't get as much promo unfortunately. I only found out about the first season through word of mouth online.

8. dash64

This is my design

Same, I think I might have read about it on AvClub or IGN.

9. Raditz

SSJ

Those who don't give this show a chance deserve a Kamehameha to the face. Season 1 was more interesting than AHS had been in years, and 2 looks promising.

Joe and Henry like this.
  10. Night Channels

Trusted

I love this series.

11. Finale tonight!

Also, here's the teaser for next season!

Contender likes this.
  12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe I'll check this show out. I've never even heard of it until I stumbled onto this thread.

13. New season coming Feb. 7th!

14. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Good timing on my part I guess. Just started season one last night. Weird but interesting. Keeps my interest, at least. Have two more eps. Will probably start season two tomorrow.

15. Butcher's Block premieres tonight! I've seen a few reviews posted and they sound positive.

16. Premiere last night was creepy. Looks like it's only gonna get crazier from here on.

Night Channels likes this.
  17. This season is bizarre (in a good way). That scene w/ Izzy and whatever that things was creeped me the fuck out.

18. This season just keeps getting more and more nightmarish. That quick shot in the bathtub scene made me recoil

19. Night Channels

Trusted

The woman with the bandaged hands and the scissors is just a terrifying image for me.

The scene in the jail cell was wild.

20. I still think ep3 has been my favorite so far, but last night's ep had some great stuff. The visual of a giant paper mache-ish head on that tall, skinny body is kind of silly but was also terrifying ha.

21. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

this reminded me of Legion's "The Worlds Angriest Boy" so much, this whole season has really.

22. Definitely. It has a similar, surreal atmosphere, and you're always thinking in the back of your head "Something isn't right."

23. Ok, last night's ep was probably my favorite. Can't wait for the finale.

24. Finally got around to the finale. Good stuff. I think I like the concept and the emotional beats of S2 more, but the atmosphere and horror elements of S3 were the best.