Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chance The Rapper Spring 2017 Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Feb 14, 2017.

1. AndyIsaCult

Have fun dude! I've worked next door for years and have never heard bass this loud during soundcheck!! It's almost rattling my windows haha

JaytotheGee likes this.
  2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

It was really great! One of the best performances I have ever seen I think

3. TMS2787

Trusted

Chance showed up at the afterparty last night and played a set, according to a friend of mine on Snapchat and Instagram. I wonder if he's been doing this in all of the cities. If there is an after party on Friday I may try to go because I won't be attending the show and it'd be cool to see something like that.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Dammit. I thought that would happen. He seemed to be really connected to the Columbus scene so I figured he would. That sounds awesome. Do you know where the afterparty is on Friday?

5. TMS2787 May 17, 2017
    (Last edited: May 17, 2017)
    TMS2787

Trusted

Does he have a good history there? I don't know much about him as I've said in here before, lol. I looked for information on an after party here on Friday but I didn't see anything about one. If I do see one that looks similar to the one in Columbus last night I will def let you know.

I know Migos will be at the Zar in downtown Akron after the No Body Safe Tour next weekend. Haha.

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

He was saying how often he used to make the drive to Columbus and play Skullys. He seemed to have a really strong connection with the city and the venue because he brought it up a lot

But yeah let me know! It was at Park Street last night which was right next to the venue I can't think of anything close to Blossom that they'd do it at besides maybe Musica?

7. TMS2787

Trusted

I'd think something like the Zar. Which if that's the case I'm not sure I'd go. I know that last nights afterparty wasn't in a club per-say but upon a Twitter search the last time he did an afterparty and performed it was in a nightclub.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Hmmm never been there but yeah unless it was in Cleveland somewhere I wouldn't make the trip to Akron. Last nights venue I think is usually a night club but they have a lot of shows there. Balance is playing there Saturday for example haha

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Considering Blossom is in the middle of nowhere, I'm betting there wouldn't be an after-party. But what do I know?

10. TMS2787

Trusted

Yeah, that's what I meant. It's also a venue of sorts too. Haha.
    Well. There's plenty of shows that go there that have "official" after-parties in either downtown Akron or Cleveland.

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Please do not rain on my Blossom Bashing parade, haha.

12. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Such an inspirational concert. Getting to see SoX live was a dream. Chance is the truth.

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

GrantCloud and Fronnyfron like this.