Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chance The Rapper Spring 2017 Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Feb 14, 2017.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My buddy who lives in Columbus got floor tickets for the Columbus show, but I believe it's on a Tuesday. I thought about the Pittsburgh show on the 20th but really, more than anything, I don't want to risk missing a Cavs playoff game, be it home or away. Also, I like Chance just as much as the next guy, but not enough to swallow my pride and go to Blossom and/or shell out $100 to drive 2 hours away for him.

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  2. Scott Siegel

DO IT!

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'm seriously considering it.

I just saw Thug in Dallas a couple months ago, so it's hard to justify, but I want to go to this tour anyway... and luckily the Austin show is on a Friday so I could make a nice weekend out of it.

I'll probably make my decision when tickets go on sale based on how good of a seat I can get.

edit: Also, re: the Future show... Is there no pit for the Austin show? Ticketmaster makes it look like it's all reserved seating...

4. Scott Siegel

That confused me as well, at that venue there usually is a pit, that's very weird that all of it would be assigned seats because they'll all just be make shift rows of chairs I imagine.

I got the presale code for today, it's BANDZ, if that helps. They go on sale at noon. I'll honestly probably get lawn seats.

5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I'm thinking lawn is the way to go since it's not looking like there's a pit up front.

Scott Siegel likes this.
  6. shouts23

Hi, I'm Negan ;)

I was at the blink reunion show at Blossom and it kind of sucked being on the lawn mainly because it rained and it was so damn slippery people were falling all over the place pit or no pit. I didn't mind the view or anything though but I was in the front of the lawn.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Wow Blossom is completely sold out. Even the lawn.. That's wild

I expected it though I guess.. I bet he plays The Q next run

Actually just realized that's a little less capacity lol

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I saw last week there were a few individual seats still left near the back of the amphitheater, but the lawn was sold out...I didn't even know the lawn was capable of selling out. How do they determine that?

9. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

chance is one of the biggest stars in the world right now, truly. and his fanbase is full of people truly passionate about him rather than just halfassed fans that like maybe three songs of an artist

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

It's definitely a capacity. The whole venue is 23,000 not sure how much of that is lawn

11. TMS2787

Trusted

Holy shit. I was so wrong. Good for him!

12. btr

Trusted Supporter

Any word on who's opening this? I still need my ticket.

13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

he posted it on fb a few days ago
    king louie and dj oreo

btr likes this.
  14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Didn't realize this started last night. I'm very excited! Been waiting to see him for like 4 years now

15. shouts23

Hi, I'm Negan ;)

Liking the setlist very very much.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like that's incomplete

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

wonder what his set will be like a JMBLYA... assuming it won't be as long/elaborate unfortunately.

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm seeing him Friday, what time locally did he start for everyone? I work until four but I live on the other side of the metro and I'm trying to plan accordingly

19. SPine

Trusted

I shouldn't have put off buying tickets. Cleveland lawn are all 60+ resale...

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I think that scalper ticket re release thing will be happening for Cleveland as well

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone go to JMBLYA?

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Going tomorrow, so has no one gone yet? Would like an idea of set times if possible

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

One week until Cleveland!

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

So I've decided to sell my two pit tickets for Cleveland am buying a floor ticket for Columbus tomorrow since I have friends going and now I can maybe go to the Cavs game on Friday (if the Wizards win tonight) but very excited for tomorrow

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah this concert was great.