Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chance The Rapper Spring 2017 Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Feb 14, 2017.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

Wow he already added a second night at Hollywood Bowl. Demand for this tour must be crazy.

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Second date added for Denver.

3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Just settled and got two corner lower tickets for the St. Paul show, I figure if I want to try and move closer I could just resell them.

4. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

looks like second nights for both Red Rocks and Hollywood Bowl already sold out.

5. SPine

Trusted

Wow sold the first half of the Blossom pavilion already

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

you all seem wayyyy too shocked for a show that is going to sell out everywhere

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Pretty much only thing left on sale at Blossom in Cleveland are $80 seats near the back of the Pavilion (Still a lot of those left). GA and most of the front are sold out (can't find two together in the front or middle sections). The last section of Pavilion is sold out ($50 seats).

Obviously lawn is still available. For those who go to Blossom, what's you lawn experience been like? I've been to Blossom about 10 times but only sat in lawn once and it was miserable. I was in the front too and still couldn't see shit (I was also out of my mind hammered though).

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

He's doing Jiffy Lube for DC. I imagine if Baltimore had a shed other than Pier Six he'd do that, too.

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I also only did lawn once (for the Blink reunion show) but I thought it was miserable and told myself I wouldn't do it again. I think for a show like this it won't be too bad though

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah baltimore is like 75% sold out already

and that's with a DC Show as well that's been promoted by the same posts, so the two shows are taking from each other

11. Scott Siegel

So Chance is headlining the festival in Austin and Dallas, how many songs do y'all think he'll sing?

12. SPine

Trusted

I'm usually hammered when I'm on the lawn so it's fun for that and usually it's for artists I don't want to pay the big bucks for pavilion. Blink I bought pit tickets and it was awesome.

13. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Not That many. I would expect a shorter set and smaller production. JMBLYA sets are shorter than an hour, the sound is sketchy because it's in a parking lot, and the crowds are awful because it's mostly high school kids. It's basically a hip hop warped tour. Worth a ticket if you copped it early for 20-30 bucks but definitely not worth the 80+ they are selling for now.

Scott Siegel likes this.
  14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Last year Future headlined and he was on for about an hour.

edit: @Maybevictor is 100% right though. Crowd is terrible, sound is bad, $80 is too much.

2nd edit: That being said, I bought my JMBLYA ticket on Craigslist last year from someone who bought it during the blind presale and then didn't care for the lineup. Was able to get it for $40 that way.

Scott Siegel likes this.
  15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, between lawn, the abysmal, unforgivable traffic and it being during Cavs ECF, I think I'll be sitting this show out. Sucks because I wish he was playing somewhere Downtown...kind of telling he's not playing at the Q (since he has some other arena dates on tour) guessing Q is reserved for playoff games, obviously.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I wish he was playing Jacobs even though I guess that's a little small for him

17. SPine

Trusted

Jacobs is easily the best venue in Cleveland. We need to do what LC/Express Live does in Columbus where we have an indoor stage right by it

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah that'd be awesome. We need a 2500-3000 indoor capacity venue here. If they did it right by Jacobs in The Flats that'd be perfect

19. Scott Siegel

Thanks for the input, I might just go to Houston and see him.

20. TMS2787

Trusted

You already hate Blossom. I say don't do it. Go to the Columbus show instead. Lol

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

If you're not really into the other acts at Jmblya, go to Houston if you can. If you are into the rest of the Jmblya lineup, it's still a pretty fun time.

22. Scott Siegel

Yea, not really; Migos(they're coming again with Future & Gucci Mane(because of who he is) were the only other ones.

Additionally Young Thug is coming with Future, and I cannot miss that.

23. TMS2787

Trusted

When we talked about that, I didn't realize this would sell this well. I think it's awesome it is but man! Am I surprised.
    I agree with both of these. Minus I'm not a huge fan of the sound at Jacobs but we need a better middle sized venue betwen House Of Blues that isn't The Agora. Lol

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I figured it would! He could have done two shows at Jacobs and that would have been better though haha

But yeah I'm becoming way less of a fan of Agora now a days. I used to love it, I'm not sure what happened

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think Young Thug is at any of the TX dates, but if I'm wrong, then yeah the Future tour is way better than Jmblya.

I would like to see Gucci though.

edit: I stand corrected. Looks like Thug is at the Austin date. Will have to drive to Austin for this tour, I guess.