Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chad Gilbert of New Found Glory Diagnosed with Cancer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Chad Gilbert has posted on Instagram about his recent fight with cancer.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

What a horrifying story, if he was living alone very well could be dead right now. Good luck to him in recovery.

3. Johnnie Martinez

Can someone please post the continuation of this story? I don't have social media.

thanks!

Good luck to Chad, here is to speedy recovery.

4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Awesome to hear he was able to have surgery and recover well

6. Allthegiganticthings

Regular

Wow. Wishing this guy the best

7. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

All it takes is a day off from the tour bus, sleeping alone, and he doesn’t make it. That’s unreal.

Hope his recovery continues to go well. It’s pretty sobering seeing musicians you love have brushes with mortality not out of recklessness but out of aging.

beachdude, .K. and Badtasteinmusic like this.
  8. DannyZach

Trusted

Get Well Chad!!

beachdude and Badtasteinmusic like this.
  9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Oh wow I didn't realize he remarried. It's so scary to think it was just there and dormant. Makes me wonder how many ppl have underlying conditions they have no idea about BRB having an existential crisis

10. failinginplace

Regular

incredible.

11. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Scary situation to be in. Glad he's on the mend, and hopefully things look positive for him from here on.

12. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

wow, what a crazy story. this is one of those situations that terrifies me...single people in these situations just die...