Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cayetana Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by brandon_260, Jan 30, 2017.

1. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I basically just made this thread to gush about how damn good this track is.

Criminally underrated band with a criminally underrated debut album. LP2 is supposed to come out this year so maybe that will change.

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i am very ready for this

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

when I saw them live this year, it was a little bit into their tour already and her voice was pretty much completely gone which was unfortunate, but made more so by technical difficulties that cut their set short. they still put on a good show, still put a lot of energy and enthusiasm into it, and their bassist rocks.

4. cwhit

her voice is so good live too

5. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

got to see them at Fest 2 years back and was one of my favourite sets form that weekend. love this band.

6. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't seen them since they opened for The Menz bus after Rented World but they were amazing.

7. cwhit

saw them on the pup tour here (actually left after them since i had seen pup recently and was tired) but yeah, the vocals set them apart from other similar bands

8. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Yeah saw them on that pup/Jeff Rosenstock super tour (I think like five of the dates got combined or smth it was sweet)

9. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Best band in the world, can't wait for LP2. They're in Portland tomorrow and I'm hoping I can make it.

Very much agree, the way she plays is incredibly interesting and engaging.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  10. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I really love this New Order cover they did last year.

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  11. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone seen them on the Lemuria tour? What are they playing?

12. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

13. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter