Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cavetown - Sleepyhead (March 27th 2020) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Carrow, Mar 26, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

1. Sweet Tooth
    2. For You
    3. Telescope
    4. Feb 14
    5. Pyjama Pants
    6. Trying
    7. Things That Make It Warm
    8. Snail (feat. Chloe Moriondo)
    9. Wishing Well (feat. Drew Monson)
    10. I Miss My Mum
    11. Empty Bed

Label debut for Robbie Skinner out of Cambridge, technically his fourth album which follows up 2018's Lemon Boy and the Animal Kingdom series of splits. Melodic, vulnerable indie-folk sound like your thing? You're gonna fucking love this. He's set to support The 1975 at their Finsbury Park show in July if you're wondering where you've seen him mentioned recently, other than for stuff relating to this record. Whether or not that goes ahead remains to be seen, but in the meantime, have this.

2. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

how did this guy blow up so much

3. I'm as surprised as anyone! He played Dublin twice in three months, different rooms in the same venue - went from selling out a 550-cap venue to selling out the equivalent of a 1700-cap venue afterward almost instantly. Fully expect him to be playing even bigger rooms when he comes back!

Leftandleaving likes this.
  4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

My students just recced this to me. I’ll listen tomorrow

Leftandleaving and Carrow like this.
  5. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

High schoolers love cave town

6. Sybil

Regular

I don't really know anything about this band, other than this song...but it's a banger.

I assume they blew up so much randomly because this song was popular on tik-tok for awhile.

7. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

apparently POZ is his manager