Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cats • Page 5

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by oldjersey, Nov 20, 2018.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Omg ok well I guess it helps that my cat is overall agreeable and stuff. Putting him in headfirst was literally NEVER gonna happen without a fight but backwards it’s truly as simple as dropping him (nicely) into it lol

GrantCloud and RyanPm40 like this.
  2. supernovagirl

I’m so excited for you!!

GrantCloud and oldjersey like this.
  3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

omg

GrantCloud likes this.
  4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

[​IMG]

I swear, Midna over here is a freaking mind reader. Any time I even consider to get up from the couch to grab a water or something, she ends up jumping on my lap and purring like 2 seconds before I'm about to move lol. Too cute.

5. shea

RIP Supporter

SOML

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Impossible to get up and go somewhere once they pull that move.

7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I think I want a grey/white kitty

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. supernovagirl

My sweet perfect angel is cuddling with me because he always is so why not show him off
    E77B70C2-0607-46F9-B172-D62632ACF4BE.jpeg

9. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I really want a folded ear cat. They are too damn cute

RyanPm40 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  10. shea

RIP Supporter

RyanPm40 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

RyanPm40 and shea like this.
  12. RyanPm40

Scottish folds are so cool lol. Dunno if you knew, but they're double-jointed and can sit up like a human:crylaugh:

I had one growing up but we adopted a straight eared one from the bunch.. they're really expensive cats to adopt with the folds

13. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I’ve heard they are expensive. Hoping to get one once I make first officer at an airline

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

supernovagirl likes this.
  15. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Ana is technically a nickname

I also call her pipsqueak because it's fun

oldjersey likes this.
  16. RyanPm40

My girlfriend always calls our cat "mama" so I catch myself saying that lol.

Otherwise just your standard cutesy names lmao. "Hey kitty girl" or I call her munchkin or baby a lot.

17. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Zwitter is “handsome” or little man, Gloria is baby girl, Finn we call Dr. Jones cause he got hyped when we were watching Indiana Jones the first few days he was here

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. dash64

This is my design

I call Chadwick monsieur, baby or lovee sometimes.

19. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

MY CAT FINALLY LOVES ME.

I adopted him two weeks ago and he's been under the couch since. He started coming out for food when I was in the room a few days ago and about half an hour ago he just came out and jumped up next to me on the couch and started being this affectionate loving lil monster :heart:

He's not staying still for pics atm. But he's all black and I call him Lucifer.

20. supernovagirl

Love hearing everyone’s nicknames lol
    My cats full name is Potey tinklefink so his nicknames include but are not limited to: poot, pote, tink, tinkle, potertink, and fink

mercury and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. Carmen SD

Trusted

Fellow cat owners, what is a good, more healthy brand of dry cat food for indoor cats that isn't going to break the bank? My cat currently is eating the Hill's science diet (non indoor formula bc bf bought a regular one. My cat has ate the indoor one before and the ideal balance). From what I've seen online these brands are good: Purina Beyond, Blue Buffalo, Wellness, Rachel Ray Nutrish have good ratings. Halo and Royal Canin look out of my budget.

What does everyone feed their babies?

22. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

My cat has a gluten allergy so don't ask me we have to break the bank for her

23. Zach

Trusted Supporter

We use Purina Beyond. The big bag feeds our three cats for a month for $27. The chicken version has real chicken morsels in it that they lose their shit over

24. Carmen SD

Trusted

My cat went crazy over the Purina Beyond treats. Seemed to enjoy them more than Temptations, and he LOVES Temptations. He knows how to open the drawers and cabinets to try to get them out

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I didn’t know they had treats! I’ll have to look to see if somewhere carries them! Zwitter has chewed treat bags open before lol

RyanPm40 likes this.