Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cats • Page 36

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by oldjersey, Nov 20, 2018.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I took the toy away from her and she grabbed it right back haha

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Tis the season

20201213_202119.jpg

3. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

upload_2020-12-13_20-29-10.png
    They are absolutely perfect.

4. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Crazed

163E6DEA-A5A3-4A5E-BFB3-3C74E27794C1.jpeg

waking season, Zach, Matt and 4 others like this.
  5. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Fletchaaa likes this.
  6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

alina likes this.
  7. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I got my cats an automatic cat litter box and they're absolutely obsessed.

[​IMG]

imthesheriff, Zach, Fletchaaa and 3 others like this.
  8. do they try to flick the shit back out onto the floor before it falls down the hole or are they not annoying?

9. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

OMG how annoying. LOL not so far. I did overfill it a bit and Adolin (the Savannah) likes flinging all of it out onto the floor. Now that it's at the level it's supposed to be at he doesn't seem to be doing it as much so I guess he was just helping.

10. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Never tried an automatic one before but I always highly recommend the IRIS top entry one. So much less litter clean up off the floor. He carries some out when he jumps out but nothing from burying. Also kind of funny but he sometimes sits on top of it like a bowl to do #2 and let's it drop in lol

20201215_103032.jpg

11. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

This is actually the exact one I had before I got the automatic one. My cat never did the sitting on top thing though lolol. My cats are 6 months and 1.5 years so I figure a long time to have them and make use of the automatic machine so decided to invest. I really hate having to empty the litter bin.

Fletchaaa likes this.
  12. Carmen SD

Trusted

My cat puts his face my my food or reaches his paw at it. Always begging for food. I have to lock everything up.

waking season, Fletchaaa and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. Carmen SD

Trusted

F9CE107E-37C6-4FA5-A391-C1936340EE30.jpeg

14. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

15. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Until I can get a cat in February please enjoy some pictures of my brother’s cat

E2C67449-C717-4853-9F05-1F1B982D7A64.jpeg 18A83C45-A241-490E-8A65-DC1B4ADCE55B.jpeg 2FA019E3-D8B1-42F5-B830-C01360ACDEC0.jpeg 7CEEFDB6-C93D-4612-A473-1047F9BC86F9.jpeg 30FDE7EA-8275-4A74-9420-9FF40C797E42.jpeg

16. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

DF63FD1F-D7C4-47B0-85A7-AF460218E56F.jpeg

She loves this thing

Carmen SD, Zach, Matt and 2 others like this.
  18. shea

RIP Supporter

Have to go to the vet tomorrow because somebody is peeing blood everywhere but the litter box. They said it’s likely just a UTI but they want to make sure it’s nothing worse and obv prescribe some antibiotics or whatever.

How do you make cats drink more water ugh

19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Oof, sorry to hear that. Hopefully it’s nothing serious. I use an expensive fountain because my two won’t drink from anything else. They adore it though, and sometimes even play by pawing the water. Worth investing in a good one IMO. Lemme see if I can find a link to the one I have...

also... just bc I turned around and saw this precious Keebler elf

FB17E6F6-89A9-4141-A16F-87E107C1D3F3.jpeg

imthesheriff and waking season like this.
  20. lati

If I feel like my cat isn’t drinking enough, she likes wet food, I try to mix in water with that and keep doing it until they finish the food because they tend to drink the broth before eating the chunks of food

OotyPa and shea like this.
  21. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

My friends cat did better with one of those water fountain bowls, maybe try that.

22. shea

RIP Supporter

I’ve heard this. All the ones I’ve seen are pretty expensive but I guess I’d rather pay that than vet bills.

23. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

We use one that is similar to this and they drink from it very often. I also second what @alina said about adding water to wet food.

24. lati Dec 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 18, 2020)
    lati

She has one! Lol. If I see the water level doesn’t go down much over several days I do that tho

25. lati

There’s a $20 fountain in Walmart I use and the first one I got - battery in the pump lasted about a year and a half. I got a second one this year and no issues so far. $20/1.5 years seems worth it. I take out all the filters they come with because I find they just make all the bacteria stick around rather than filtering it. Instead I just make sure to wash it weekly. Every 3 days is even better. Any longer and there’s like a slimy residue and I feel bad for my cat having to drink it ):

shea likes this.