Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cats • Page 35

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by oldjersey, Nov 20, 2018.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

298E6143-E688-4DAC-812F-E7F6C9CBED8F.jpeg

Fletchaaa, shea, Zach and 4 others like this.
  2. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

More pictures of cats in trees please.

Orla and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. Zach

Trusted Supporter

That’s a great picture. Were they just kneading the tree skirt?

4. shea

RIP Supporter

B4D376ED-391F-4657-B612-AEC50738A7F1.jpeg

From last year..we never got to decorate it lol. Haven’t even put it up yet this year.

5. imthegrimace

We are moving soon and will be able to have animals. We will have at least one cat and one dog.

waking season and RyanPm40 like this.
  6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Exhibit A
    20201206_015251.jpg

7. phaynes12

yes haha

8. Anyone having or have had issues with your cat urinating outside the litter box? It's been going on forever. Added litter boxes, changed litter, moved boxes around, put her on anti anxiety meds, etc. Vet says the next thing to do is to take her to a pet therapist but that seems ridiculous to me.

9. Zach

Trusted Supporter

They had that determined “I will knead this so hard” face lol

RyanPm40 and phaynes12 like this.
  10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

We dealt with it for awhile at our house. We have 4 cats and one of them did not get along with the others at all so they were always fighting and then peeing everywhere from stress/anxiety. Finally solved the problem when we separated that cat from the others permanently - she lives upstairs now while the others live in the rest of the house. But I realize this may not apply to your situation. We had tried all the stuff you mentioned as well.

11. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Have you looked into a Feliway diffuser? They are a little pricey (I think the refills are like $30, the diffuser is like $20) but are supposed to help de-stress cats. It seems to help our anxious cat a lot when he gets into his anxious moods. We plug it in near the mansion in the living room. Idk if that’s an option for you

12. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I'm glad they left in his fangs when they removed a bunch of teeth a while back lol

20201209_201636.jpg

13. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Me and one of my boys, I love this picture of both of us:[​IMG]

14. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Everyone's cats in this thread are so damn cute. Well done cats.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. phaynes12

wow please say more

16. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

3E20A7F6-F6D2-4FB6-BDE2-3AD21CA19873.jpeg

17. RyanPm40

Lol does your cat relentlessly beg for food too? We legit have to rubber band cabinet doors shut, lock bread into the microwave, and take turns watching the food while we wash our hands prepping a meal. She will eat anything and will straight up slowly lift her paw towards your face and try to swipe food from your mouth

OotyPa, imthesheriff, Orla and 2 others like this.
  18. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

She doesn’t necessarily beg for food, but there’s been times we had to chase her down after stealing a chicken wing bone from the kitchen table when we weren’t paying attention hahah and this thanksgiving I discovered she liked turkey

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

My cat does the exact same thing haha. She wakes me up every morning around 3:00 by gently pawing at my chin hoping I’ll feed her. I had to move my amp in front of the cabinet I keep her food in so she doesn’t open it. She also loves chewing on shopping bags and I always have to shoo her off the table when I’m eating, especially if it’s seafood.

imthesheriff and RyanPm40 like this.
  20. RyanPm40

Lmfao you just described mine perfectly. She chews shopping bags to get our attention because she knows it gets a rise out of us to stop her, paws at my fiance's face for food at 4am, or sometimes just leap frogs on and off our stomaches to wake us in bed. Also loves to knock over the trash can next to my desk to tell me to feed her dinner when I'm working from home

imthesheriff and waking season like this.
  21. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

My cat used to never meow, but she started to when hungry and it’s the cutest thing ever. So now she’s been conditioned to meow because we can’t help but give her treats when she does lol

22. imthegrimace

I can’t wait to get a cat. We move to our new place 2/1. So pumped.

waking season and RyanPm40 like this.
  23. OotyPa

fall away

Keebler over here is the absolute loudest in the mornings before breakfast and 1-2 hours before dinner. Yowls and yowls and yowls. He also gets really hyper and jumps around whenever he sees me as if I’m going to decide to feed him whenever we lock eyes. Does parkour off furniture, play-attacks my other cat.

9B6F4CD0-31AF-4F9D-ABB3-09EEA3410DEC.jpeg

24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I just gave my cat catnip for the first time since I adopted her and she is going bonkers right now she loves it

imthesheriff and RyanPm40 like this.
  25. RyanPm40

Always cracks me up when you see that crazy look in their eyes once it hits them lol

waking season likes this.