Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cats • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by oldjersey, Nov 20, 2018.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Is Jack, my cute boy :heart: me and my roommate found him as a stray right around Halloween. He loves being held like a baby
    He hates that the dog gets to go outside to poop. 20181118_114132.jpg

3. shea

RIP Supporter

Milo
    2381BD7D-D5F9-414F-8714-FFB6F418F9B0.jpeg
    82072BC7-C82F-4262-8C98-8D5C1BE59520.jpeg

Lucy
    7ECEBC22-81DE-4B76-A9F5-3C4C099F047F.jpeg

Both of them when it snowed last year
    80AA59BD-80EC-4569-B496-EC3C3B59A1DE.jpeg

4. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Very proud of our cats for how quickly they adjusted to the new kitten. Only three days in, and they are this comfortable already. Zwitter (far back) we found at three days old, so he didn’t get to socialize and has been a little on the rougher side with our calico, Gloria. Took them months to become buddies. He has been an awesome big brother and is already showing Finn (kitten on right) how to play. Gloria is having some issues with sharing treats cause she is a little piggy but that will work itself out!

C3EF8A7C-87D2-432C-8A5D-F4533DDA3159.jpeg

5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

A8FE6703-FEC5-45B6-AE32-16E84EE44EEB.jpeg

Fucking Dustin, Zach, Joe4th and 2 others like this.
  6. RyanPm40 Dec 9, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 9, 2018)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Midna
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...Not as into the holidays as I am :P
    [​IMG]

Ready to pounce on me..
    [​IMG]

She loves being comfy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. RyanPm40

Aw, I'm glad they adjusted well. I wish I could get my cat a friend, but when I adopted her the vet told us she just hates all other cats and she was taken back to them by two separate owners before I adopted her because she just would not get along with their existing cats. It stinks because she has all this pent up energy and wants to play all the time.

8. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

9. Zach

Trusted Supporter

10. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

im going home for the holidays and im leaving my cat until wednesday, luckily i have a friend who can come see him daily while im gone. but im still gonna spoil the shit out of him when i get home with toys. lolol

12. RyanPm40

I just wish I had a cat that I could get an automatic feeder for and actually trust her lol. My little scavenger will just eat until her stomach explodes :crylaugh:

13. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Update on Finn. He is officially at home in the apartment lol. He is on a little diet because we came home after being out of town for two days and he had eaten a shit ton of food and had become quite round in the tummy haha
    8FEBA1F6-2059-4DAC-A4FE-AA7FB71AF1C2.jpeg

14. SmithBerryCrunch Jan 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 9, 2019)
    SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

My cats got super spoiled over Christmas. New gigantic cat tower, and a new filtered water fountain thing. Oh and we got a Roomba which I think they all hate but they won't stop watching it while it cleans.

Here's some pics of the gang:

Our 2-legged girl
    IMG_0121.JPG
    Old man who loves every box regardless of shape or size
    IMG_0365.JPG

Newest girl kitten who thinks my hands and arms are scratching posts
    IMG_1776.PNG

She sleeps in weird-ass poses
    IMG_2505.JPG IMG_2617.JPG
    Brothers love paper
    IMG_3408.JPG
    Checking out the new cat tower
    IMG_3562.JPG

15. RyanPm40

Does anyone else have a situation where you can't keep a single door in the house shut or the cat will just claw at the corner of the carpet trying to open the door? It's getting reeeal old haha

I've even gone as far as buying one of those plastic sheets you put an office chair with wheels on and jamming it under the door so she doesn't destroy the carpet, but she just yanks it up

Fucking Dustin and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

My old cat did that, I wish I had a solution haha

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. Zach

Trusted Supporter

None of our cats do that, but our older tabby has an extra digit on each paw that gives him thumbs basically. Dude will grab the bottom of the door and violently shake it if he wants in

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Very annoying at 4 am

GrantCloud and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. RyanPm40

^^ @Zach Yeah, the whole reason I'd like to keep a door shut is so she will stay away from the bedroom at night haha. She's really needy and obsessive with food, so she does this thing where she claws at the side of the bed to wake you up multiple times in the middle of the night, or loudly meowing, wanting food or to play.

I love that she likes sleeping on my chest for a lot of the night, but it isn't worth getting woken up at 4am every morning. Or even worse, when it's like a half hour before my alarm is set :crylaugh:.

@Fucking Dustin Haha dang well it at least makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only person to have encountered this in a cat before!

Zach and Fucking Dustin like this.
  20. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Our calico starts demanding food at about 6:30 am or so as well. Luckily the tabby doesn’t do that much anymore now that the new kitten tires him out and he tends to sleep through the night.

She is just a pig though, she will share food no problem lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. cheese_pizza

Have no cat, must draw it.

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

My boi HAMMY.jpg

Zach, Ken, Dirty Sanchez and 5 others like this.
  23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It's Cait's and MINE.

I'm kinda sorta living with her now.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

25. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Excuse me!!!!
    You can’t just not tell us something like that what the heck

Ken likes this.