Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cats • Page 24

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by oldjersey, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Sorry for your loss, friend. He appreciated all that you did for him, I’m sure. Post all the pics/vids you can find! It is sad that it happened, but seeing posts like yours is never a bummer because you can feel the love through every post. Stay strong!

2. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

5CA27942-6E3F-43E0-802D-F235EC63717E.jpeg

This one....you were fed two hours ago!

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

A47C76EB-91D7-4DAF-8202-7F691F70719E.jpeg 19100B3B-F25E-4B8F-9976-76797EDAF21F.jpeg

My brother’s cat, Nala, is the sweetest thing in the world

Matt, RyanPm40, supernovagirl and 2 others like this.
  4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Ah yes the time of year my cat is shedding like crazy and his hair is always in my eyes smh

Matt likes this.
  5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I feel bad doing this but I'm beginning to think we have no choice but to crate my cat every night.

Idk what's going on with her but her behavior is getting worse and worse. She's so obsessed with food that this morning she clawed my girlfriend right under her eyeball to wake her and now she has a scratch on her eyelid. After feeding her, she went crazy and jumped on the top level of my desk on an unmuted conference call at work, knocked my lamp off and a bunch of other crap, and she's never done this before. Idk what else to do. If I lock her out of our room, she will rip apart the carpet at our doorway trying to get in

My main concern is she wouldn't be able to use her litter box overnight and idk what to do.

6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

That sounds rough. What about an automatic feeder so that she can eat at a specific time every morning before you wake up?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. RyanPm40 Mar 10, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 10, 2020)
    RyanPm40

I'd love to do that but every automatic feeder I've seen on Amazon have some reviewers saying that their cat broke into it, and I know my cat is the type to do that. Might be worth trying though if I make sure it only contains one serving for her

She eats super fast and has no ability to stop herself. Before I adopted her, she was found in a blizzard abandoned by her family when their house foreclosed, and I had a roommate accidentally leave the front door open and she went missing for 9 months, so I think she's perpetually in survivor mode from dumpster diving. She knocks our trash over too to get inside. She was very overweight when we got her and have a strict wet food diet :-/

I should probably get her a vet appointment just to make sure everything's ok with her, but she has a ton of energy so she doesn't seem lethargic from any illness

8. lati

9. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Did Luna just wink at the end

alina likes this.
  10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

11. RyanPm40

Matt and alina like this.
  12. lati

897F969C-20A0-43BD-889E-EAB40C15E31F.jpeg
    luna.....you have cat litter on your nose...gross. But cute.

13. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

14. lati

Lmfao that’s my favorite part! I get to wipe her precious booper

K0ta likes this.
  15. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Amazon Prime has a songbird movie that is an hour of just birds eating at a feeder and our cats are losing their minds

supernovagirl and Matt like this.
  16. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

It's not just A movie. Search "movies for cats"

supernovagirl likes this.
  17. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I will! This was the only one I’ve seen so far and it just showed up! Thanks!

Renee likes this.
  18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

A7AD2FA2-553F-497B-BEC8-CB133F0DC7A5.jpeg 5D3DA60F-72F8-4AB8-8551-D38AF6A97244.jpeg 0CBD05E9-9C61-496E-8951-202A37B655E7.jpeg

Had to visit my family cats before shutting in

19. 52AD3A7C-8FC4-4868-9338-2DABCEBFE33B.jpeg My partner and I just adopted two cats. So of course we had to get the biggest cat tree we could find..

imthesheriff, Fletchaaa, Zach and 6 others like this.
  20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

The tuxedo cat looks just like mine besides the black lip dimple. So adorable.

21. lati

My cat has started understanding when I’m telling her to not jump on the counter. When she’s looking up and gets in her jumping position I give her some scolding, and her ears turn back and she walks away all sassy-like haha I love her so much.

22. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

One of my cats Keebler doesn't really meow, chirp, or squeak. It's more of a disgruntled whimper--the weirdest thing. Wish y'all could hear it, it's like a "mmmMMMWAH!" noise varying in degrees. Every single time he jumps off something, he always makes the noise when he lands.

alina likes this.
  23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

She hasn't moved for 4 hours

00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200318133912474_COVER.jpg

24. lati

oldjersey likes this.
  25. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

20200318_155518.jpg

our current mood