Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cats • Page 23

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by oldjersey, Nov 20, 2018.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

My stupid cat tries anywhere between 330 and 5 and I want to kill her every time. I don't know if I'd prefer that or 6am, because at least I have more time to get back to sleep the earlier it is heh

GrantCloud likes this.
  2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah it’s anywhere between 5 and 6 for us, lately it’s been closer to 6 thank god. (We get up at 6:30 for work generally anyways)

RyanPm40 and The Black Parade like this.
  3. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

My cat always does it at 4am even though he has food, and he knows he can just lay with us if he wants. But we have to get up and put him in the bed to make him stop

RyanPm40 and GrantCloud like this.
  4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

he will sleep with us most of the night (he usually sleeps between us by our pillows or on my SOs feet), so I just think he gets bored and wants attention. Luckily he just meows and carries on maybe 5 minutes or so and will go back to sleep if it is earlier in the night, if it’s like 6 AM or so though he knows it’s feeding time so he will carry on until someone goes downstairs to feed him lol

5. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Awww. Precious.

My cats are polar opposites. Beast lays with us and cuddles up to my arm every night. In fact if I’m laying where he can’t hell meow until I move my arm so he can. He also has to do the same when we’re on the couch watching TV
    597DA0BC-3B6A-4602-9DCD-E7B6BA846FC1.jpeg

cesare is very much a loner, and sits on our laps only when he wants to. And at night he lays in the bed only when he wants to, otherwise he sleeps on the couch in the living room....until 4am where he meows until we pick him up some nights
    4994AD14-0548-4088-A7BC-1225DED5C44D.jpeg

Fletchaaa, Matt, K0ta and 3 others like this.
  6. shea

RIP Supporter

1F13280C-BCF0-4296-B27A-95BECEAABA4D.jpeg 2BAA9033-D9B3-47F8-806B-6C55064BA30B.jpeg

Just happened to turn around and catch this.

Welp. I’m deceased.

7. RyanPm40

GrantCloud and shea like this.
  8. OotyPa

fall away

Caught Peanut Butter and Keebler straight up holding one another on our barstool this morning

A80B559F-04A8-484E-A9F3-41F0265C17C5.jpeg

Fletchaaa, K0ta, jpmalone4 and 4 others like this.
  9. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

you are all really making a case for owning multiple cats

10. OotyPa

fall away

Keep in mind they started attacking each other 20 seconds after the photo was taken lol

11. RyanPm40

My cat has now started another fun little habit in the middle of the night.

Instead of clawing the bed skirt to wake us up, she now keeps popping her front paws onto my girlfriend's head of the bed, and slowly reaches her paw towards her face and just pokes her in the face repeatedly and lightly bites her arm.

How do I know this? Because I don't work Sundays but my gf does, and I literally stared the cat in the face while she STILL proceeded to do it to her while looking me in the eyes haha. I couldn't believe her stubborness, she usually backs off when I stare at her

GrantCloud likes this.
  12. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

My cat keeps laying on my chest when I'm asleep. I keep waking up to a mouth full of fur

OotyPa and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. shea

RIP Supporter

8902C7B0-DABA-4BA7-8E06-7E3F981A1593.jpeg DC91F8D2-2359-44C3-B568-D6D132FD6A93.jpeg 376DCF1F-9D41-43F8-8499-6D1BD3D36619.jpeg 46752F61-BD52-428F-BF39-46E51B985778.jpeg

sry about the dog but oh my god

14. RyanPm40

Omg that's adorable

shea likes this.
  15. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

Best thread!

This is Roxanne. She's newly single again after 10 years, and she's loving it.
    20200224_131938.jpg

chewbacca110, Fletchaaa, Matt and 6 others like this.
  16. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

17. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

50748235-FA8C-47C5-A781-9A787DA784B7.jpeg
    my baby :heart:

Fletchaaa, imthesheriff, K0ta and 5 others like this.
  18. PauLo

43% Burnt

Sorry guys, gonna bring this thread down a bit. This is Oliver. This was just under 4 years ago. He’s my best friends cat and also the cat that turned me into a cat guy. He’s recently been diagnosed with heart disease and he’s being put to sleep on Thursday because he’s slowly getting worse and has not got much time. I just need to write this down and share a nice little vid of him because I’m hurting and I’m not really sure what to do. I’ve never grieved for an animal before and it’s all a bit overwhelming atm.

He’s an awesome cat. Laziest bugger you’ll ever meet and can worry you silly when he doesn’t come in at night, but he’s still awesome

19. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

Very sorry to hear that. Just give him all the snuggles and lovin' you can.

20. OotyPa

fall away

I'm sure you gave him the best life he could have had. All you can really do in these final moments is love him, and make sure he feels it. My heart goes out to you--losing a pet is devastating, but at least you have a chance to say goodbye. Sending love.

21. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

❤️ I’m so sorry. Sounds like he deserves all his favorite snacks

22. PauLo

43% Burnt

Thank you all for your kind words. He was put to sleep today at about half 3 and i'm heartbroken. Saw him for the last time yesterday and he looked ready to go then. He's at peace now and no longer suffering.

I'll try and find some more pics later on of him. There's one where he got a shopping bag handle stuck round his neck. We had been out and came back and he was just sitting on the sofa with the bag attached to himself, looking at us as if to say "...what? There's nothing here to see" He was a lazy boy, but he was the best boy.

Zach, oldjersey, K0ta and 5 others like this.
  23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

:heart::heart::heart:

24. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

20200301_210107.jpg
    Chester looking ferocious

chewbacca110, alina, Zach and 4 others like this.
  25. RyanPm40