Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cats • Page 21

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by oldjersey, Nov 20, 2018.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

he a Persian boi

jorbjorb likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

20191225_225911.jpg
    20191225_230713.jpg
    My cat getting into our Christmas goodies, and an ornament my mom gave me :P. Which is which?

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Oh my god he/she is absolutely adorable

jorbjorb and GrantCloud like this.
  4. RyanPm40

Thanks!! She can be a handful sometimes and her adorableness definitely makes it difficult to stay mad at her :crylaugh:

jorbjorb and GrantCloud like this.
  5. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

If you don’t follow this cat on Instagram you should. He wears a backpack and he’s awesome.

6. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I was vacuuming the bedroom and I forgot my cat likes to sleep under bed, anyways I’m just doing my business and out of nowhere he YEETS From under the bed all the way downstairs lolololol

7. RyanPm40

20200101_210807.jpg
    Literally any time there is a blanket on my lap

8. RyanPm40

Update: all tucked in

20200101_212015.jpg

9. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Meet Neil, 9 years old, toothless, FIV+, and a purr machine.
    F5F8994D-09D8-4C55-89B3-E71C9D9D36BE.jpeg 96AF9622-EBC7-495E-91E3-9C4D53B50445.jpeg

10. RyanPm40

Omg those are the whitest whiskers. What a cute lil guy

Shakriel likes this.
  11. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Hi fellow cat people, not sure how i missed this thread. Meet Peanut Butter and Keebler yall

Attached Files:

12. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Omg

13. RyanPm40

Omg, I want two cats who snuggle with each other. So cute.

Growing up, I had two cats that were sisters from the same litter and for some reason they just haaated each other and always avoided each other, and my current cat hates any animal that isn't a human lol

Shakriel likes this.
  14. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

We’ve had PB for longer, recently adopted Keebler. They didn’t get along at first and Peanut would constantly try and dominate him lol. Was an issue because at first my fiancée and i were fostering Keebler, he got adopted by this family whose other cat viciously attacked him on the first night. He was returned to us the next day injured with a deep puncture wound and a limp. He had to recover at our apt, which was made nearly impossible bc Peanut would not leave him alone lol.

It was only about three months ago that they started accepting one another. We knew we had to adopt him then. They still play rough but bathe each other and snuggle often now. They both have huge personalities, very affectionate, and hyperactive. V blessed with these angels :)

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. Zach

Trusted Supporter

6EBE8655-938F-4B41-B2A4-8E92314B8DF2.jpeg

Finn and Gloria. Turned around after playing Xbox and saw this. Finn is a snuggle addict if that wasn’t clear from the picture

16. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Wow

17. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

My parents cats used to spoon. The orange one Poppy passed away 2 years ago. He used to sneeze all the time.

18. RyanPm40

I wish I knew why my cat seems to think I'll forget to feed her and let her starve to death if she doesn't start annoying me about it nonstop 2-3 hours in advance when I feed her at the same times every day lol

19. lati

Best $20 spent on cat furniture. Luna loves it!

B7AA145A-3971-4EC9-B879-E3B9D40FA555.jpeg 2FA72C54-7FC1-4CD5-820E-62687A0ABDA4.jpeg

20. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

world's best baby

alina likes this.
  21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I feel this so much, my cat wakes up at 5:30 every morning and meows til someone feeds him. When he generally still has a quarter of his dish left too smh

supernovagirl and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. RyanPm40

Haha it's the worstt.

I work from home, so anywhere between 3 and 4pm, she starts jumping on my lap, back of my chair, on my desk, meowing at me, knocking my small trash can over, etc. and I don't feed her until 5pm. And in the mornings, she just starts clawing at the side of the bed anywhere between 3am and 5am to wake us

Wish I could just leave food out for her, but she's very food-obsessed and will just devour it all at once

GrantCloud likes this.
  23. lati

Wow your cat sounds like my cat’s clone. It’s gotten to the point where we have to close our bedroom door, otherwise we will never get a good night of sleep because of the hungry kitten haha.

what sucks is my cat is almost 15 pounds now and I want to get her weight managed so bad. I think we got her down a pound but, she always begs for food and I’m a sucker because I hate seeing my cat sad

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

It's definitely difficult getting a cat to lose weight once it's put on, at least from my experience :-/ I adopted her very overweight and fed her diet food, but she never seemed to lose it until my stupid (ex)roommate left the front door open and she went missing for a few months. Came back at a very healthy weight 3 years ago and we've maintained a steady diet of meow mix wet food since and so far so good!

I'm jealous you can close your door lol our floor is carpeted and she'll just tear apart the carpet at the door trying to open it >_>

alina likes this.
  25. lati

Luckily I think my cat hasn’t figured out she has the ability to rip up carpet lol

GrantCloud and RyanPm40 like this.